+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: fireworks

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: fireworks

sure go ahead if u get hurt don't sue because u messed up n hurt ur self. u can do whatever u want to do. if u want to blow up ur body with crazy fireworks go ahead^^
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Otaku moongoddess may be famous one day moongoddess may be famous one day moongoddess's Avatar
    Thanks

i think so because well it's really fun for people to see the pretty colors and also they should be able to buy them without any adult concent. i say that because they changed the law from buying them when you please to now you have to be 16. i'm mad but it is safety issues but people should be able to use them if they want.
    FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT!
    WINNING LOVE BY DAYLIGHT
    NEVER RUNNING FROM A REAL FIGHT,
    SHES THE ONE NAMED SAILORMOON

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course! Blowing things up for the 4th is a tradition. They even outlawed sparkelers in cali... dude wtf?

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Newbie masterzach may be famous one day masterzach may be famous one day masterzach's Avatar
    Thanks

why not we do it because its cool for all of us real guys we like to blow things up right guys

thnx saz

Newbie dreamzz may be famous one day dreamzz may be famous one day
    Thanks

maybe there should be some sort of age limitation on it. hmm...

Newbie masterzach may be famous one day masterzach may be famous one day masterzach's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah no one under 14 can handle fireworks

thnx saz

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I think they should let them be legal on the 4th of july. Like say form 12:00 noon to 12:00 midnight.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by masterzach
    yeah no one under 14 can handle fireworks
    Yeah, but whats the bet the some one over that age will give it to them anyways

I think that it should be legal, but unfortunatly there are the stupid and irresponsible minority of the human race, who will do stupid things that could potentially harm themselves and other people.

like putting a huge box full of crackers on a bon fire..smart lol
    So maybe it's a good thing that it's illegal, but it ruins it for those who are doing the right thing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast