+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: fireworks

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: fireworks

~Japanese use firecrackers on bon odori festival, Indians (as from Asia) have a three-day festival, diwali, the festival of light, where they use firecrackers, Chinese us them on their new year... and several other Asian races do the same.

Just as long as everyone follows certain safety rules, I see now harm in firing firecrackers. In fact, I enjoy watching and firing firecrackers. ^_^

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

dont realy know but if they want
    war not alowed to yous them but we get them anyway (just dont let the police see you k -^___^-)

Newbie Atomic Muffin may be famous one day Atomic Muffin may be famous one day Atomic Muffin's Avatar
    Thanks

I think fireworks should be allowed. But it's the user's responsibility if something happens. If they burn of a limb or two, it's their problem. Let the people do as they please.
    §Myspace§

°Siggy by the wonderful Zaraki Kenpachi°

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Fireworks are okay just as long as they be careful. People who blow hurt themselves should only blame themselves

Newbie Casben may be famous one day Casben may be famous one day Casben's Avatar
    Thanks

I think if some one wants to use fireworks they should have to do a short, seemingly pointless coarse to get rid of all the idiots who would probably end up shooting themselves, but it doesn't really matter because there are to many illegal supplers to make my seemingly pointless coarse effective!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shonen
    I think fireworks should be allowed. If people want to literally burn their money to ashes, let 'em
    my thoughts exactly lol

Isn't there some where, where they have this like "war" and they hurl crackers/fireworks at each other or sumthing on this certain night. I think it might have been in Greece some where. I saw it on the news. It looked fun lol

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

I think yes and no. Yeah fireworks are cool and fun to play with, but if that gets out of hand and things get dangerous, no they shouldnt. But still those who are careful should be allowed.
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

only if they know how to use them, then yes.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast