+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Follow up to insanity thread

Otaku Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality's Avatar
    Thanks

Follow up to insanity thread

Hello again i was think about what i though about in the insanity thread and i came up with another weird question. Generally speaking the human mind tends to avoid what hurts it (makes sense) so when face with intense levels of stress like i talked about before it can do 1 of 3 things. First your concous self can adapt (maintaining sanity). Second your subconcous self can adapt (going insane). Last your mind gives up (death by lack of will). Now if you consider hell....it's the place of eternal suffering so wouldn't your mind naturally try to adapt? So the third option is gone because your dead, and you can only maintain sanity for so long, so by default you would go insane. But that's a form of adapting.......so how can you suffer forever if you adapt? I mean this is weird question but if you are suffering forever wouldn't you naturally get used to it?

p.s. I know i can't spell and i know this another weird question but like i said before i get bored.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Re: Follow up to insanity thread

insane is when the mind cannot cope with whatever is handed to it that is why we call it insanity this is where the mind is doing its own thing u are not involved anymore so yeah when u get to the point of what u describe as insanity then u have lost it already and the whatever the mind does after that is not up to the person at all.
    The theory about Hell is debatable but i am sure that when God gives an instruction for suffering then the mind is not the one in control but God so don't worry about the hell theory to much nobody knows what hell is and what it is gonna be like.There is books about Hell but yeah there is books about everything so if u have not got first hand experience i would suggest it stays a mistery.

LoL U bored yet.

Newbie Maladjusted may be famous one day Maladjusted may be famous one day Maladjusted's Avatar
    Thanks

Generally speaking the human mind tends to avoid what hurts it (makes sense) so when face with intense levels of stress like i talked about before it can do 1 of 3 things. First your concous self can adapt (maintaining sanity). Second your subconcous self can adapt (going insane). Last your mind gives up (death by lack of will).
    There is a fourth option, Multiple personalities. When the mind is confronted with immense stress it can avoid it by creating a personality that can deal with the stress. Thus avoiding the stress and confronting it at the same time. Although they are considered perfectly sane, by psychologiests and the like.

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

My friend.....in death it is different...no one alive or dead can adapt to eternal suffering because that is unable to be adapted to. In heaven there is no need to adapt because it is a paradise for people...but hell because God made it as punishment well....it will be unable for people to get adapted to.

Newbie perezsh may be famous one day perezsh may be famous one day
    Thanks

or the mind can refuse to adapt and runaway from the problem
    Why hold on so hard to something so slippery?

+ Reply to Thread