+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Forced Into It.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Forced Into It.

If someone forces you to say something that you don't want to,then don't unless you have good reason to.Usually you have a choice to accept or refuse and listening to your own heart is better than listening to your head because sometimes the best thing comes from your heart.But under no circumstances should you say something because someone wants you to.It is foolish to do the thing that you believe is wrong unless of course like i have said before,you have reason to.

Otaku Sasuke Is Emo may be famous one day Sasuke Is Emo's Avatar
    Thanks

NO ITS NOT OK, this happens to me all the time and i hate it i will get my revenge on all of them bwahahahahaha!

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

I would do what is scripturally right.

Depends on the situation. If I was forced to eat Eggs (F.Y.I: I hate eggs to death) and it was a life and death situation whether I ate them or not, or heck even if I was to be in trouble if I didn't. Then Yeah I'd eat em. I'd hurl shortly after but I'd eat them Non-the-less.

Now if someone was trying to force me to kill my little brother. Then Heck no I wouldn't no matter what the consequences.

If I was being forced to testify myself as guilty even though I was innocent. I'd tell the truth, I'm innocent.

Now I won't name any more variety of situations. But I would do what I know is scripturally correct. Cuz the rest is in God's hands. He teaches us a lesson in EVERY little or big struggle in life. From Eggs to killing to testifying. As long as we follow Him, we ain't got one darn thing to worry 'bout. The End.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that no person can really be forced to do anything. It is ultimately up to that person. Even if a parent says you have to go to school it is an obligation and that child could actually not go by many different ways of persuasion.

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

I also beleive that no one can be forced to do anything. Freewill gives you a choice in all matters. Granted at times the penalties or rewards are so great that it seems like there is no choice but there is. Its just a matter of accepting the ramifications.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Otaku Brent-Enix is off to a good start Brent-Enix's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm... it's not good to force other people to do or say things unless it's necessary. One reason is because you are abusing the person's free will. Another reason is because you might be hurting the person.

mmhmm.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2