+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Forgive a Killer or Not..?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Forgive a Killer or Not..?

Accident... understandable. (To a point that is, even if it was out of their control, they are still the cause of losing a loved one... who would have stayed with you until the end)

Purpose... well... I don't want to get dramatic, or start a yelling contest... so I'd rather point out another question:

"Would you forgive the one who gave a loved one of your's, the death penalty?"
    Innocent or Guilty, your choice whether they got what was comin' to 'em.

Newbie rukiasoulreaper is off to a good start rukiasoulreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that I'll forgive the killer or at least the pain will be less often over time. But I think that at some point I'll have to forgive because if I don't I'll always be in hatred towards the killer, and that just unhealthy for me. I might never forget what happened but at least I won't have a very strong hatred-maybe a lot of sadness though.

I like this discussion because it's a difficult question.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Forgive a Killer or Not..?

Iam not sure if I would forgive a killer. But If it was accident maybe,but on purpose he's going to jail! And he should go to jail for doing that anyway it doesn't matter if I chose to forgive him.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post

"Would you forgive the one who gave a loved one of your's, the death penalty?"
    Innocent or Guilty, your choice whether they got what was comin' to 'em.
    That's a different question all together. Whoever gave my loved one the death penalty was probably right by it. If I had someone in my family stupid enough to commit a crime of that calibur--s***! They probably had it comin'! Someone sentenced to death by the courts is different than just taking lives at random.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    That's a different question all together. Whoever gave my loved one the death penalty was probably right by it. If I had someone in my family stupid enough to commit a crime of that calibur--s***! They probably had it comin'! Someone sentenced to death by the courts is different than just taking lives at random.
    Well, I didn't mean it to be the same question. But I thought it pretty much related to the action of killing.
    And what of your loved one being innocent?
    Put into Death Penalty for being framed or set up?

I suppose the question is "What makes killing morally correct?" in all manners of views.

Oh, and by the way, none of this is my opinion, I just felt like throwing a penny into the money pile.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    Well, I didn't mean it to be the same question. But I thought it pretty much related to the action of killing.
    And what of your loved one being innocent?
    Put into Death Penalty for being framed or set up?

I suppose the question is "What makes killing morally correct?" in all manners of views.

Oh, and by the way, none of this is my opinion, I just felt like throwing a penny into the money pile.
    Yeah, but how would you know if that person was set up? What if that person is a chronic liar? And even if you knew 100% that he's innocent, the court/lawyers proved him guilty. And then you'd have every right to not forgive the state. That's the way I see it.

There's no forgiveness for violence--that's what I've always believed. But, I guess if the law says so, you kinda have to cut them some slack. Not everything can be solved by anger.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

this is such an easy question!
    HELL NO! ^_^ Why?, well besides me having to explain although i say...WHY? but anyway, I say no because they hurt me and my family and why should i forgive them when they killed my family member or a close friend? Sh** i should just go by they house with a rifle and be like "SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND"

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to believe that I did. Its kind of weird I found this thread today, because me mom told me about a country song she heard today that talked about a mom confronting her childs killer. Even talking about the song made me mom cry. She has always been that way. Sometimes I wish I had that kind of compassion but sadly I don't. To tell you the truth I would want to find the killer before the police did and do to him/her exactly what he or she did to my loved one. Then I would turn them into the police and do whatever I could to get them in prison for life with no opportunity for parole. I would make their lives hell. I know that sounds cruel but I know that is what I would really do. I care way to much for the people I love to forgive someone that took their lives away.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast