+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Forgive a Killer or Not..?

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Forgive a Killer or Not..?

I've been reading just about everybody's post so far & people are saying that they probably forgive if it was an accident, but probably won't if it was intentional... I can understand how people might feel about that, but can't we as human beings find the strength to over come the hate & anger that convict us to set ourselves free so to speak.?. Not so we can forget, but to forgive for the better of ones' self...

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't care if it were an accident or not, I would not forgive the person. In fact, I would Go out and try to get revenge myself. I'm not so good at forgiveness. I never have been.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Inuruto View Post
    I've been reading just about everybody's post so far & people are saying that they probably forgive if it was an accident, but probably won't if it was intentional... I can understand how people might feel about that, but can't we as human beings find the strength to over come the hate & anger that convict us to set ourselves free so to speak.?. Not so we can forget, but to forgive for the better of ones' self...
    Could you? If you were put into that position? Most normal people would find it hard to do.

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fireandice View Post
    Could you? If you were put into that position? Most normal people would find it hard to do.
    That is a good question... I would hope I could find in within myself that I could... I know it wouldn't happen over night... Time would be a factor in this one as it is in most healing process... I understand that some wounds are said can't be healed, but in my opinion that is cause the person won't let it... A human life can never be replaced... My thing is why let the killer murder you in the process so to speak... To take away everything; your love, hope, dream, & beliefs... It puts everything like that to the test... To me forgiveness is a blessing in disguise... I know I've down stupid things in the past & without forgiveness I don't know exactly where I would be... Of course it wasn't nothing extreme like murder, but who am I a person that can accept forgiveness can't find it in my heart to give it back.?. And yea' I was told I am quite different just the fact I try to see many things in different perspectives...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4