Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Freedom of speech?

Newbie misschococat may be famous one day misschococat may be famous one day misschococat's Avatar
    Thanks

Freedom of speech?

Think about it people...are we really allowed to have freedom of speech? No..of course not. We have to constantly and consistantly monitor everything that comes out of our mouths, and also put down on paper. Everything from an idle remark about anything politic that could be taken out of context, to anything about race, sex, creed, colour, religion, disabilties...you name it. I love my fellow man, but i also believe that we are doomed. Doomed to hate, to covet what we can't have, to believe in ideals that don't exist...etc. Has anyone here ever read Dante? Has anyone ever watched the movie Seven? Seven deadly sins that every mortal man and woman will be doomed to repeat over and over again throughout their lives. Are you lazy?...Sloth, Too pretty for your own good, and you know it?...Pride/Vanity, Enjoy eating too much?...Gluttony, Sick and tired of watching everyone else but you succeed ?...Envy, Nymphomaniac?...Lust, Anger- management problems, need therapy?...Anger, Money-hungry?...Greed. Heaven help you if you confront a loved one about any of these symptoms, these diseases, these sins. But a total stranger? A work colleague? Ha-Ha, good luck not being beaten to death, or sued for millions of dollars. Do you have morals that give you a filter, to help you bite your tongue? Or are you the type that just doesn't care what you say, and likes it?

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Freedom of speech?

-I did notice that we don't really have freedom of speech. If we don't, why say it?
    -Sins, yeah their in every moral human. I'm probably Anger
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Otaku 02134 may be famous one day 02134 may be famous one day 02134's Avatar
    Thanks

since when was this even a free country

I'll do it man.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Wth? First of all, our country is the MOST free of all. And guess what? Man itself is not perfect. Therefore our world can not be perfect.

And as for moral obligations and those 7 deadly sins? You can not impose your OPINION on a person. And who are YOU to confront me, or anyone for that matter about I run my life?

There is a difference bewtween freedom of speech and plain out being a pain in the arse.
    Seduced by Flesh

Thanks

what free we have a retarde jack off president that kills his own people for money kills others for oil. fbi and cia that kill you if you know to much and just about every one happens to be a terrorist i bet they are
    and don't talk about well in other countries..... thats their culture you can't say its wrong or right

I'll do it man.

Thanks

You have ignored my first comments about opinions. Many Americans believe that our president is doing the correct thing. You can not impose your OPINION on anyone.
    Seduced by Flesh

Thanks

when did i impose i made a statement

"since when was this even a free country"
    oh your right im imposing everyone
    Last edited by 02134; Aug 22, 2006 at 06:36 PM.

I'll do it man.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 02134 View Post
    what free we have a retarde jack off president that kills his own people for money kills others for oil. fbi and cia that kill you if you know to much and just about every one happens to be a terrorist i bet they are
    and don't talk about well in other countries..... thats their culture you can't say its wrong or right
    Is this not your opinion of the U.S. president? I believe so.
    Seduced by Flesh

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast