Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Freedom of speech?

Otaku 02134 may be famous one day 02134 may be famous one day 02134's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Freedom of speech?

yes but thats cuase theres no one here if you go to a huge stadium in front of millions of people and say what you think the fbi comes and tells you to leave or shut up or takes you away you start cursing on the side walk to yourself you get arrested
    Last edited by 02134; Aug 22, 2006 at 06:47 PM.

I'll do it man.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahh. Now I see your point. However, that would never happen. Our gorvernment isnt perfect, we do have many mistakes. However, we are a democracy. I'm going to bed.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku 02134 may be famous one day 02134 may be famous one day 02134's Avatar
    Thanks

a democracy of lies and crap

I'll do it man.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

You know this thread reminds me of a saying I heard.

"I may not like what you say but I will defend your right to say it" Voltaire

I think we do have freedom of speech it's just that when you speak your mind you run the risk of being discriminated against and being ridiculed. After all we live in a world that tells us what we should think and not think. I think people should speak their minds though instead of living behind a mask of lies. If you try to live by what people tell you to do then are you really living?

I agree with you on people repeating their sins to some extent. It's true that people will repeat their sins and will do bad things but I like to think that people are truly good at heart. Everyone is going to do bad things and you can't change that but you always have the future that you can change and form. Some of the sins are natural emotions of the heart. It's something that no one can help but feel at times. All we can do is to control those emotions and not let it control us.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont think we need two of these threads, they're too simular.

Continue the conversation here:

Whats Freedom?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2