+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Friends with benefits?

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Friends with benefits?

Quote Originally Posted by ice viper View Post
    I don't know if this topic has been done in the past or not. But I would like to hear the opinions of the members of AO. Do you agree with this topic or not? You must explain your reason why. If you are all wondering why I choose this topic please pm me and I will give you this information. Some examples: What if they were lovers? What if they statred as friends? Here is the reason as to why I ask this question. I have a friends who has been with this guy for about five years now. Four years of it they were actually dating and then got engaged. Well my friend end up dumping the guy for some reason I can't say,but I kept being friends with a little more than friends. Now my friend wants to get out of this friends with benfits but doesn't know what to do or why this happend.
    Right i didn't really get what you where saying but i think friends with benefits is bad for a girl cause it makes her seem like a slut but for a guy such as myself i can care less as long as both parties understand it isn't a relationship then things should be cool

Do to others as you see fit

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

yea i dont know if friends with benefits thing ever works out in the end.

i mean ive seen some of my friends do that and they just get hurt in the end.

but i think it all depends on the person really if they want to be in that kind of relationship with somebody

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

For me friends with benefits would never work because I get too attached to people. Personally I don't agree with it...it just seems kind of skanky(i'm not calling ANYONE a skank just so you know). I say Whatever floats your boat but..I don't think it's very healthy for people to be in a situatuion like that because eventually someone is either going to get attatched or hurt, or both possibly.
    Dear Dinah...

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

OK! This is what I was trying to ask. I've have a friend who started dating this guy for a while and then broke it off, but still remane friends. However he wanted the friends with benfits and she gave in because she still had feelings towards him. Through out this whole thing she was trying to have him make up his mind weather they would be at this situation or become a couple. I wanted to know if it was a good idea or if she should break it off completely.

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

OK! This is what I was trying to ask. I've have a friend who started dating this guy for a while and then broke it off, but still remane friends. However he wanted the friends with benfits and she gave in because she still had feelings towards him. Through out this whole thing she was trying to have him make up his mind weather they would be at this situation or become a couple. I wanted to know if it was a good idea or if she should break it off completely.
    From my personal opinion I think she should break it off. It will probably be hard for her...especially if she already has other feelings for him than sexual ones. It sounds to me like she attatched and believe me it is hard to stop being attatched to someone wether they are good or bad for you. I suggest she go look for someone better...it seems to me like he is mooching off her weakness for him and her feelings. It would just be better for her. He sounds like the type of guy to hit it and quit it in a way.
    Dear Dinah...

Newbie Guardiandemonhate is off to a good start Guardiandemonhate's Avatar
    Thanks

ah friends with benefits. I love them. really. okay well i never planned on having a friend with benefits till i was like 15. it was great. it just happened in a way. we were both sexually attracted to eachother but not emotionally. so we just kept it at that. it was fun, until she got a boyfriend.
    time dies with me

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

She should break it off, 'cause in the end; she's only hurtin' herself. She may think that this whole "friends wit benefits" thing might mean she has a chance of gettin' back together wit her ex, but it won' work. I can' say for certain what the future might bring, but it seems ta me that he's moved on and all he's lookin' for now is a hold over 'til his next love interest comes along. This may stem from a fear of lonelyness and not necessarily sex, if this is true then they both r only hurtin' themselves and any chance of a true friendship. They should jus' end it now so that neither one gets hurt really badly and that any possibility of a friendly relationship can have a chance ta grow. If later on down the road, they decide ta try and make a go of a relationship again; then they can do so wit a clear conscious and wit no worries 'bout their "friendly" past.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know if this topic has been done in the past or not. But I would like to hear the opinions of the members of AO. Do you agree with this topic or not? You must explain your reason why. If you are all wondering why I choose this topic please pm me and I will give you this information. Some examples: What if they were lovers? What if they statred as friends? Here is the reason as to why I ask this question. I have a friends who has been with this guy for about five years now. Four years of it they were actually dating and then got engaged. Well my friend end up dumping the guy for some reason I can't say,but I kept being friends with a little more than friends. Now my friend wants to get out of this friends with benfits but doesn't know what to do or why this happend.
    I suppose it depends on the circumstances. Friends who used to be lovers, shouldn't be friends with benefits, unless they can deal with thier past and learn to move on.

On the other hand, if it was agreed by friends--who were nothing more than just that--before hand, then I don't see why not. I mean, not everybody was meant to be together, and sometimes having a friend with special benefits works out in a win/win situation. But I don't recommend it for everybody. Some people are too attached--emotionally--for that crap.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast