+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Is a gamer one that carries a game shark?

Newbie rentonthurston27 is off to a good start rentonthurston27's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is a gamer one that carries a game shark?

I agree but if its a cheat to speed things up i see why you would do that or if there is something you cant get alone i say thats ok but if there is someone there that can help then i would say dont cheat.

here is a bit of info you all should know. Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything. dont let the little details run your life. when your down just keep on moving.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I mostly cheat at games that I've already beaten in the past, mostly RPG's, and thats only to beat absolutely everything in the game.
    Other then that, I play games normally. More fun that way, unless the cheats make the games do things that are funny, like Big head mode in first person shooters.

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

cheats are pathetic... end of story alot of work goes into those games to make them a comfortable difficulty for any one. If it's so hard for you to beat a game without a shark then you're not actually a good gamer your game shark is. That being said, there are differeing degrees of being a gamer those attatched to a shark being he lowest and those vapable of wrecking games with blindfolds on and the controller behind their backs (I've seen it) well they'd be the equivalent of gaming gods...

The same person whom I classify as a gaming god also uses a shark to unlock the silly things that she herself cannot physically unlock without it's help... like special costumes for characters that the director decided to make obsolete but she gets bored of things like that after a while.

... and join my rebellion against time.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes its more fun to beat it hard because beating it easy is boring anyway and if you get all the items to beat the game it really is fun taking or time and more rnjoyable saying i beat the game knowing you beat it for real.

Otaku Kazaf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Personally I never really saw the fun in using a Gameshark to play a game. Okay...so sometimes you just want to see how the story unfolds. I can understand if you use it for that. Some games are way too freakin tedious to play all the way through but the story could be topnotch. Otherwise...I really would never have fun using a Gameshark. But to each his own I guess...whatever is fun for you.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

well im my poion is kinda of cheap they make it so that you cant get everything in a game you have to use a gameshark to get everything i dont like that they do that.

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

The one thing that pisses me off about those "gamers" who do use the GS really is about the ones where you have to level things up, like pokemon, digimon, and role playing, your all playing throu it, then they come along and go oh look at my pokemon (we will use that for example) they have a freaking level 100 and they just started the game less than 10 hours, where you play the game normally and you have a strong Garyados that took you forever to level up, or when you playing a game like drakengard, and the person starts talking about his/her Diablo 2 character that has been hacked and is bloating about it, when you go through drakengard with one character, a sword, and a dragon, that is it, in 2 you go through with 4 characters, and 4 swords, but they are bloating about a hacked character on Diablo 2 that you can tell they used hero editor on. that is what really pisses me off on that subject.
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Has any1 here seen the documentary "Rise Of The Video Game" on the discovery channel, if u haven' then I'm 'bout ta break some bad news ta u; gamers who use cheats devices aren' the only one's who cheat. Programmers have been cheatin', for years, even 'fore the creation of cheat devices. They program their AI ta cheat, so that their game will have an advantage over the player. Jus' somethin' ta think 'bout.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast