+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Gamers: Are they bad people??

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gamers: Are they bad people??

You have a choice between good,or evil. The same way in what games you play. It doesnt necissarily mean that whoever plays GTA is a bad person.

Meow. :3

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by katsoyori33 View Post
    See? This is exactly what I mean. I was thinking about getting Lost Planet: Extreme Condition. I wasnt saying or doing anything to make anybody agravated.
    Maybe you can take a more indirect question:
    1. What were you wearing?
    2. How did you look (other than clothes)?
    3. Did you have a bad posture or were you sitting on the ground?

... maybe the old man got into an argument with his nephew, who was a gamer, and once again asked for money for a game rather than getting a job to earn it. ...and he just took it out on you.

...but he's right, people don't randomly just walk up to you and insult you in your face... unless they're crazy...

...was he crazy?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    Maybe you can take a more indirect question:
    1. What were you wearing?
    2. How did you look (other than clothes)?
    3. Did you have a bad posture or were you sitting on the ground?

... maybe the old man got into an argument with his nephew, who was a gamer, and once again asked for money for a game rather than getting a job to earn it. ...and he just took it out on you.

...but he's right, people don't randomly just walk up to you and insult you in your face... unless they're crazy...

...was he crazy?
    What was I wearing? Um...clothes lol. No I was wearing my Fire Department uniform. It Has a skull wearing a fire helmet on the back. I also was wearing my Youth Fire Squad Leader badge.
    How did I look? I had gotten a haircut that morning. And my hair was combed. Everybody in the Volunteer Fire Dept. Youth Squads have to have combed hair. its called "regulation".
    Did I have a bad posture or was I sitting on the ground? Nope. I was standing. You cant sit in these uniforms.
    And was he crazy? Maybe he was. He looked crazy... Maybe he just hated gamers. He probably thought that all gamers would be criminals someday.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I say no, Gamers are not bad people.
    Some may be "brainwashed" so to speak by games, but in the end it's their own decision to do what they do.
    I'm not a bad person. I contribute to community service and help people. seriously.
    I've never hurt a person without reason before. Does hurting someone at all make them bad?
    I'll end with this. If gamers are bad, then what are the people who actually do the things such as drugs, gangs and killing? Satan's Children?
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

This story sounds fake like alot of people have been saying. Would you like me to explain why? Because an 80 year old man doesn't have the vocabulary of a 13 year old boy for christ sakes.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post

This story sounds fake like alot of people have been saying. Would you like me to explain why? Because an 80 year old man doesn't have the vocabulary of a 13 year old boy for christ sakes.
    Im not lying. im 14 btw. This thread is not about me. and this guy was in his 60's. I am merely using the argument I had with this guy as an example.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm the rare gamer that has fun doing it...
    Which is also the reason I play by myself... Everytime I play with other people, whether it's online or console... I don't have fun anymore, because for some reason, people take it way to seriously.
    I use World Of Warcraft in this example - I love to play! But I can't stand most of the people online, and would never ever play with them... It's not a game to them!! So annoying. *sigh* ((I don't mean everyone, just a lot of people lol)) But all in all, gamers are not bad people. I'm not bad! I'm respectful, mature, and hardworking. There's a time for video games, and a time for work and the real world. It's just something I enjoy. ^_^

I've had experiences where random people started a conversation with me over video games, but I've never had anyone point a finger and insult me. Most people are simply curious about games... And if they are older, it's usually because they are shopping for a gift for their kid, and aren't sure what to get. I've only been insulted once, and I didn't care. *shrugs*
    Last edited by Spike'sRose; Mar 23, 2008 at 12:22 PM. Reason: whoot typos

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a gamer and i don't consider myself a bad person. But then again who does ya? LOL i guess i would say that its just as everything else. There are bad people that watch tv and bad people that drive cars. I'm still gonna play games.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast