+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Gamers: Are they bad people??

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: Gamers: Are they bad people??

some people are just envious because they don't know the stuff and well as teh saying goes, people fear what they don't understand. they might as well get a psp or an xbox or go online and start playing lol. it's a good way to release tension.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Newbie abbadonboy333 is off to a good start
    Thanks

video games = immaturity

i think that the supposed link betwwen video games and immature actions is true. sure immature people play video games but it does'nt mean that every who touches a ps2 controller will go pull stunts from jack ass.

what do you think about the supposed link?

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: video games=immaturity

Saying that someone who plays video games is immature is just looking for an reason to call that person immature. Sure some people who play games are immature but most often that not, that person was immature to begin with. Just because you play games doesn't make you immature, if anything I'd say the person accusing you of being immature is the immature one.

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to yinyangAio1 For This Useful Post:

Zerosan9000 (May 09, 2008)

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Everyone that plays video games is immature? Sure, just like everyone who drives a car is a complete rev head, taking every corner sideways...

Though I haven't been able to play on my computer online for almost a year now (damn virus), I used to play as stress relief, entertainment & yes, at times just to watch stuff go boom, even if it was me all too often. It gives you a break from reality, where you can be whatever your character is.

Also, I've found reports saying playing video games, because you have to teach your body a new way to do something it already knowns, it helps your memory stay with you longer in life. They've compared the results to speaking a 2 or more languages, your brain having to work out how to say what your trying to get across in more ways than one. With games, you have to move your hands instead of your body parts to duck down, creep around a building & shoot some guy from the other team.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Newbie abbadonboy333 is off to a good start
    Thanks

well it still stands that many people around the world are trying to blame games for todays problems and immaturity is just one of these problems. people try to blame youth's violence on games. the most rediculous case being columbine. yes he loved to play doom but so did i as an 8 year old and i havent went crazy and went on a killing spree yet.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I play video games a lot and I am more mature then people I know who do not. But to say that people who play video game are immature is sterio typing them just because a few gamers are laud mouth bafoons.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku Grimm Akumu is off to a good start
    Outer Heaven,in Zanzibar Land, around the corner from Shadow Moses Island right beside the Big Shell
    Thanks

Bottom Line: Some people are immature, Some people arent
    it's not because of Video Games that they are, it's becuz of their brains and how they think. that's just the truth, no one plays GTA an goes out and does it becuz of GTA, they do it becuz of their BRAIN an cuz they wanna go do it, the game didnt tell them to go do it. thats like sayin guns kill people, they dont, stupid fools with guns kill people

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm, immature people watch TV. So Does watching tv make you immature? No!! People are immature because there real young or have a personality defect. They were that way to begin with, Video games didnt cause it. All i can see video games doing is making a immature person more immature maybe. But its not the direct cause.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast