View Poll Results: Are gangs bad or good?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good

7 16.28%
  • Bad

36 83.72%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Gangs

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Gangs

Gangs are getting stupid now days, I heard so many things about them but I want your Ideas or thoughts of this, but please be specific about it too.

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gangs

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    Gangs are getting stupid now days, I heard so many things about them but I want your Ideas or thoughts of this, but please be specific about it too.
    Well my thought is that gangs are bad because all they are are territorial people who think that they are the boss of everyone else.... The whole color thing is the worst.... there have been cases of gangs shooting innocent people because they happened to wear that color... It isn't right... but if you would like to change my mind plz let me know your veiw...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

This is kind of a no brainer type of question, especially when applied to the gangs of today. However, if you were to ask about the gangs of the past, they are somewhat different in terms of their reason for existence. From what I know, the gangs in the past were territorial like today's gangs, but a lot of them were formed to protect their own ethnic groups.

An example would be the gang from San Francisco Chinatown. While I am not sure how they ran their operations during those days, one of their goals were to protect their own people. The reason was because Chinatown was right next to North Beach, and there were groups of Italians there with gangs of their own.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Forming a gang is hot. Anyone almost anywhere can do it. These people are dieing because they are stupid really. What do they actually have to prove?

A gang recently formed around my town and they call themselves the "Honkes" or something. What a racist pack of rednecks. They don't even actually resemble a gang. They hang out in parks known to house homosexuals. They don't even bother with them either. I mean what is the deal with that?

What a joke man. Nothing is as it use to be. What a shame. I use to fear getting killed, but now I just fear getting raped by a bunch of guys callin themselves honkes everytime I wish to take my nephews to the park.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't like gangs but mostly because it seems to take away a persons future for them. i have a lot of kids around my block who in a way started their own gangs or joined others. and it's really stupid especially because i used to know them and now they just seem to be getting down hill. i hate it. this one girl i knew and tutored, (she's 6) is folowing her brother to gangs and hangs out in the street all the time. It just hurts to see such good people lead such bad lives.
    every rose has a thorn

Newbie Forgotten soul is off to a good start Forgotten soul's Avatar
    Thanks

I say gangs are useless and pathtic,
    really they have nothing to prove but how useless they are
    and I've wondered what they do to each other,
    well that's what I have to say.
    gangs are FACKEN pathtic.
    bye and nice talking to you.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Gangs are increasing these days.They use to be in one large group but the members are divided and are forming small gangs within the large group,making themselves quite formidable.They are people i wish to avoid unless you personally know some of the members.Yes,they are people who cause trouble but they are quite 'loyal'people as well at times and can stand up for you.But that is rare.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

in my point of view gangs are for people who cant fight for them selves and have a problem understanding other peoples point of views outside of there own and when asked why they joined and stay in gangs they reply "cause its a family and you dont dis family" and on top of that they have no real reason to exist

Do to others as you see fit

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast