View Poll Results: Are gangs bad or good?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good

7 16.28%
  • Bad

36 83.72%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Gangs

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Gangs

Gangs are bad, theres nothing cool about it cuz you can lose a loved in gang shootings. Also, its really sad to see someone throw their life away joining one. To me joining a gang just gives you more problems than you should already have.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar theif#1 View Post
    in my point of view gangs are for people who cant fight for them selves and have a problem understanding other peoples point of views outside of there own and when asked why they joined and stay in gangs they reply "cause its a family and you dont dis family" and on top of that they have no real reason to exist
    Can't fight for themselves?

I thought the whole point of making a gang was to unify a bunch of people to complete/protect a singular goal similar to their own. Whether or not they can't fight is beside the point. I can see a bunch of cowards wanting to join those groups because they can't survive without being in one, but gangs usually don't take them. They are too much of an inconvenience or they are a threat by my experience.

Whether or not they understand other peoples views is also irrelevant. There isn't a need to do so obviously, since they are in a group that understands/replaces that need if there even is one. Why does it matter if they don't understand? i am pretty sure they don't care anyways.

What is the true meaning behind gangs today? The essence? If you checked the other posts, the majority of gangs in America were linked with immigrants who bound together for protection and survival. Major orginazations such as the Mafia most likely also had this objective in mind. Todays gangs such as Blood and Crypt probably arn't what they use to be, but making crews and building from there still originates from the idea of gaining protection/survival/power.

There is a reason why most gangs are found in horrible environments and why they still/will still continue to thrive. It isn't a walk through the park in some neighborhoods or cities and sometimes a need for muscle or connections is a must. I know plenty fo people who joined for that reason and who end/ended up dieing just for that reason. That is family to some, and if you back out of the family it is no different than turning your back on them and showing disrespect after all that they have done. I remembered gangs members in Michigan hunting deserters all the way to to california or even out of the country.

There is a reason behind their existence, just most today arn't worth jack.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

The only thing I can say this Gangs are truly bad and evryone has suffered because I have went through all that experience when I was about five years old my mother has not been taking care of me so I ran off to play with something since I had no idea what was i doing, so when I was playing on my own I suddenly saw this guys that wore a type of blue bandana over there head and blue square shirt after momonets later they kind of carried me to my mother because I had no idea what was going on my mother had then starting to cry all of a sudden no clue knowing that there was some type of war going, this is entirely tru to me Ganga are really bad.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    The only thing I can say this Gangs are truly bad and evryone has suffered because I have went through all that experience when I was about five years old my mother has not been taking care of me so I ran off to play with something since I had no idea what was i doing, so when I was playing on my own I suddenly saw this guys that wore a type of blue bandana over there head and blue square shirt after momonets later they kind of carried me to my mother because I had no idea what was going on my mother had then starting to cry all of a sudden no clue knowing that there was some type of war going, this is entirely tru to me Ganga are really bad.
    ? What are you saying? The extent of your participation in a gang was being carried safely home by members when you were five?

Sorry I fail to see the experience in that myself.

Now say if a gang war was happening in your neighborhood and dead hookers/people were being dumped outside your school parking lot and on the grounds..now I could see that as a bit of experience. A few friends dying maybe? Going to your favorite restraunt for lunch as usual and finding a car with a dead guy inside cut to pieces, who actually been there for about a week but you never realized it. Now that there is a bit of second ahdn experience.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

The gangs around here are causing a head ache, my cousin told me about this site, I joined it and learned that a lot of different people join gangs, but when I talked to them, they just stop being in a gang, or stopped fronting, and other schools had some kind a presentation by the police about gangs, and some of them are actually brave enough to step up, my cousins think it's stupid but, to me it's courage to come out like that.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

well i live in the "gangsta" region lol well i live in the ghettos and all i say is "can't we all be friends" but their gang rivalries are stupid..

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Newbie darkness of an angel is off to a good start darkness of an angel's Avatar
    Thanks

gangs,
    to me gangs are fun to screw around with I mean by "screw around"
    I play tricks on them and I got into a big fight with them and when I took out my dagger they all ran off like children, I mean whats up with that?
    A group of 15 people all the age of 16 ran off like they seen a living dead or a demon.
    gangs useless but fun to mess with their heads. lol

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darkness of an angel View Post
    gangs,
    to me gangs are fun to screw around with I mean by "screw around"
    I play tricks on them and I got into a big fight with them and when I took out my dagger they all ran off like children, I mean whats up with that?
    A group of 15 people all the age of 16 ran off like they seen a living dead or a demon.
    gangs useless but fun to mess with their heads. lol
    darknessofangel that is the point I wanted to use from this present but I would prefer talking about the experience from past so yeah really your story may be true but it gets harder to mess with them nowadays with automatic weapons more recruits and most of all they are simply trying to hide who they are instead of being just like normal friends instead of really stupid gangs it is really afiliated badly in these terms so yeah that happened to me once but some poeple just saw and came to help me out even though I do not know them and this present they turned into my friends strange isnt' it? well this topic sets me off in such an expressful person from my past, and present.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast