+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Gas Prices Rise

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gas Prices Rise

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

There's an old European saying that goes... "PEOPLE ALWAYS GET THE GOVERNMENT THEY DESERVE!".... It's rather pointless to blame Bush, as it was well known and published that he owned and operated a Texas oil exploration and drilling company before he ran for President. If anyone should get the blame, it should be the US Citizens who voted Bush and his administrations policies into the Presidential office, and re-elected him back into office...
    sry all americans but I have to agree >.< it was a little (if not a lot) stupid choice to elect Bush >.<
    death and life are one and the same

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

There is a way that we could fix this. Don't use gas and use those hybrid cars that is being invented, it would ease the greenhouse effect on the planet
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Guys, Bush did something that is why it has taken this long to happen. There started to be an issue years ago with supply not meeting demand. Bush went to the Arabian oil conglomerate and got them to agree to temporarily increase the amount they were pumping to keep prices down. The idea was that by the time the agreement lapsed there would be alternatives to fill in the need such as new oil drills in the US and alternative fuel.

Buuuttt....

The US Congress has not supported new drilling as the environmental groups do their best to stop it from ever happening, Ethanol has been a bust causing food shortages world wide, and Hydrogen Fuel Cells took longer to develop then expected. As a result the agreement ended, there is not enough supply for demand again, and the infrastructure is not in place to take the pressure off of oil.

At this rate we will soon be seeing gas from coal processing since it only costs about $50 a barrel instead of the current $120.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

but what do all these have in comon they are focil fuels!!! they will run out it takes a really long time and alot of pressure to make them and if the people do not find or a way to change the use of these fuels them they will run out fast.... (also it will kill laot of animals and global warming= death to all live on earth ^^)

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I wouldnt say its bushes fault i mean people wont let us drill in alska you know and theres so much gas up there so its tthose peoples faults in my opion.

Thanks

but what about all of the animal life there!!! they will die if you dig there!!! die I tell you die!!! all the cute little polor bears dying in the sea with no ice to stand on T.T

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

But Bush is an old oil sag and who knows he have rised the gas cost on us so he soak his pockets with our money, Why can't we use our own dam oil ? hopefully he be an old stain in the drive way of life..
    and the biggest question of all , DID WE LET HIM BACK IN OFFICE SO HE CAN LEECH OFF US? HE NEEDS TO STOP HIS DAM SOCIALIZION GET TO WORK!
    I'm for other fuels in order to shut up the people at the emmissions station.
    If you do go hybird you still pay out your butt due some smart jockeies who came up with it. But no matter Hybird or pay high cost of gas you get burned both ways . the war oil war in iraq known as a waste of time is no help to us.
    is only Bush old man nagging ways
    when you get the point of this mess Bush wants to suffer , suffer.
    and guess what , Our tax dollars is paying for one his daughter's wedding !
    COULD THIS BE ANOTHER REASON WHY OUR GAS PRICES HAS UP ?

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually on the issue of the rising of gas... the presiden has little or nothing to do with it. US does not own the oil. US buys the oil. The countries US buys the oil from are the ones rising the prices and of course, in order to be able to buy the oil... the price on the gas has to go high.
    A big disadvantage is most of the middles east countries are the ones that own the oil, and as we can think and imagine they are not very happy with US specially...
    For one thing they want US out of the hoy muslim area... and US is not going ot pull out any time soon as I see it.

Most of the rising of the oil price is for "prevention." the countries that own the oil do not necesarilly have to have a reason for it more than "we need to prevent any looses..." yup... most of the rises are for prevention of things that... as we can imagine are just rumors... (we talked about this on the Contemporary History class)
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast