+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: gay an interspeices relations - part of gods design?

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

gay an interspeices relations - part of gods design?

Was it apart of gods design for people to inter breed, or be gay? Thats the question of the hour.

I personally think that according to gods design one male is suppose to reproduce with one female, unless that species is assexual.
    But that doesn't mean that people being gay is wrong, or people that fall in love with another species is wrong. It just means that it was their choice in life to choose to live that way.

My personal belief that god made everyone with a free will, to decide why what they do with their life. Whether or not it goes against his design.

"p.s. if u disagree with me, your just proving me right because its your free will to decide for yourself"
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: gay an interspeices relations - part of gods design?

We're all Human Beings. The different races of Human beings are only a product of the environment in which our ancestors lived.

While I don't neccesarily agree with homosexuality, "interspecies relations" as you put it is part of gods plan.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

thats interresting way to believe aceman, i made this thread so i could see alot of different preceptions of the subject peoples beliefs. its a real touchy subject. especially since it involves peoples beliefs.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

All human beings are made equal, and they have the right to live their lives how they please.

I was raised to be very open minded

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Umm...by "interspecies", you're referring to a relationship between a human being and an animal of a different species? Or did you mean something else? Mating with animals doesn't really seem like something that would be part of any higher being's design.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Thanks

lol read the topic, it means any species a cow an a chicken, a cat an a dog. any species human or not, i actually want ur opinion, not just a short comment. Its for me to study, i like looking at other peoples beliefs.

Thanks

if you were refering to Beastiality, then no, that isn't part of gods plan, and is illegal in most parts of the world.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit View Post
    lol read the topic, it means any species a cow an a chicken, a cat an a dog. any species human or not, i actually want ur opinion, not just a short comment. Its for me to study, i like looking at other peoples beliefs.
    I did read it, but it seemed somewhat out of left field and I wanted to be sure that you were using the term you meant to use.

One could make the argument that for both homosexual and interspecies relationships, offspring could not be produced, and if you believe that God's plan is for everyone to pair up and make babies then no, neither would be part of that design.
    Can you even define "relationship" between animals though? In general, animals are controlled by hormones rather than emotion when it comes to choosing a mate, that's not really a relationship per se. It's just the natural desire to further the species and continue the genetic line.
    Personally, I don't really care what or who people or animals choose to be with. If dogs want to be with chickens and people want to be with someone of the same gender, it's not hurting me any.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast