+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: gay an interspeices relations - part of gods design?

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: gay an interspeices relations - part of gods design?

I'd begin by saying that love is a product of friendship, and that friendship is a product of trust. I haven't much wrote on trust though, but I think it's a general enough term that I do not need to define it.

If someone can be close enough to love someone, things can happen in ways that no one can predict, mostly depending on the open mind of the people involved. I'd say between humans, gays or lesbians are probably very open minded, in my opinion at least, even if I haven't personally asked any this question. It just feels that way. As for interspecies, I would say it may be a mix of trust and instincts. In some form, friendship and love are simply a deeper form of trust, so if you or someone else gets into a form of trust with another species, then it can become possible to go into situations not necessarily accepeted in our society and time.

One thing though, I don't really believe in any form of greater being, so I'll simply say that everything is part of life/nature. With this in mind, if I compare God to nature/life, then I'd say yes, the design is made to encompass anything and everything. The only problem in our world is that people take ethics into consideration and various ways of thinking. This creates barriers to things that people should and shouldn't do.

In the end, my answer is yes. Why? Why not

Out of subject: My doritos are sooo tasty ^^ *burps* (caused by pepsi)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Now this depends on what you mean by 'choice'??? Do you get to choose your parents? Do you choose to be either male or female? (or in the very rare cases, both??) For that matter, do you choose to act either as a male or a female? Or do males act like males because thats the property of being male, and females act like females... There is a growing body of evidence that the only 'choice' in homosexuality is to what degree a individual suppresses his underlying natural tendencies. There are other cases of deviant behavior where the issue of 'choice' is nothing more then a illusion. Few people want to choose to become a compulsive gambler. (Ever hear child say "I want to grow up to become a compulsive gambler"???) And how many people want to become an alcoholic or develop a chemical dependency. And how many people actually want to die from a sexually communicable disease?...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

As an Atheist, I would say there is no "God's Plan". But, according to the bible, All men are created under God's image. Everything that happens is intended and forseen by God. Everything is part of God's plan.

However, from a scientific perspective, you have to look at the evolution of animals. In animals, including humans, there exists homosexual animals. Not only in humans, but in nature, you find animals that don't go after the opposite sex, but after their own sex.

You have have to understand the chemistry of love in order to understand what homosexuality and sexual attraction is. It's the chemical reaction by pheromones of another person, reacting with receptors in your brain. Or if not pheromones, other methods of perception, such as sight, sound and touch. Who you are attracted to is determined by the receptors in your brain. Who ever is chemically compatible with the receptors will trigger a release of hormones and endorphins that gives you the sense of attraction, lust, etc.

The chemical composition of these receptors are determined at birth. Homosexuality is a born trait. It may not be genetic, but it is determined at birth. It only may be realized during the teen years.

The reason for these genetic anomalies is mutation. Natural Selection states that favorable adaptations will allow an organism to live longer and thus reproduce more. The organism will multiply and form the majority.

Unfavorable adaptations will cause an organism to either die before maturity, or have a physical or behavioral obstacle preventing the organism from reproducing as it should.

Homosexuality, would be one of these behavioral obstacles, an unfavorable adaptation. A failed mutation.

Not to say it's wrong in anyway. One doesn't need to reproduce in order to have the right to persue happiness. But, from a scientific perspective, it's a failed mutation, a flaw in the genetic design. The reason why Homosexuals make up the minority of the human and animal population is because of the fact that it's an unfavorable adaptation, and thus won't form the majority. Heterosexuality is an evolved adaptation, formed through trial and error, just like every other trait we have.

Is that reason to frown upon homosexuals? Because they aren't part of "God's" or Natures plan? Not in my honest opinion.

The same science goes for inter-species relationships. Now, I don't necessarily see this as right, because one animal will have the raw end of the deal. Animals can't make decisions like we can, they can't say no or yes. That's where I see what's wrong with inter-species relationships.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Humans are humans, nothing more, nothing less, assuming this is "god's design" every design usually have a small flaw, maybe the gay part was the small flaw, or it could be human rage and action to the world that could be the flaw as well
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

never consider being gay as a flaw...it's a choice. god has nothing to do with it...because after all it was god that gave us free will, hence we can choose.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

People don't "choose" to be gay, they don't wake up and say "from now on I'm going to be able to look at guys and see them as I used to see women, even if the majority of human society is against it and it means I'll be looked down on".

Homosexuality is a born trait, you are born with it. It might not be realized until later on when puberty kicks in, or it might be supressed due to societal pressures, but it's still a born trait.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2