Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gay marrage

Newbie Belthasar may be famous one day Belthasar may be famous one day
    Thanks

Gay marrage

So what do you people think about this issue? Should gay marrage be legalized or not?

Personaly I'm against gay marrage because god ment marrage to be between a man and a woman.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks
    we already had this kind of thing before and i dont want to discuss it

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks
    people should be able to do what they want. im all for it.

Otaku Sincere may be famous one day Sincere may be famous one day Sincere's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I think gay people should be allowed to marry. Who are they going to hurt by getting married? All they want to do is be like straight people in the way of joining their love, so I don't see anything wrong with it.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Julia\My Documents\My Pictures\Siggy.jpg
    A white rose no longer alone
    I know who's heart it is to represent
    I didn't pick it, but i let it grow
    For he's the one that's heaven sent. :
    I love you, my White Rose.: The Poop Forums

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks
    one thing is curious though...children what happens when they try to abopt a child would the social services approve?

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    this has been a topic so many times. but if i have too, gays should be able to marry but not have sex. thats how aids started i think. but it was spreading by men on the dl. nasty. how do they ..nvm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    this has been a topic so many times. but if i have too, gays should be able to marry but not have sex. thats how aids started i think. but it was spreading by men on the dl. nasty. how do they ..nvm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    god do i hate uneducated fools. aids was spread by someone country wide. although well never know exaclty how or who, it was no coincidence that aids started appearing in major cities like NY, then to LA, and so on.

Thanks
    *gets picture* ah never mind either i got the point no more discussing this for me

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast