Closed Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 73 to 80 of 83

Thread: Gay Marriages

  1. #73
    Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Halloween Town XD
    Posts
    356
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts

    Re: Gay Marriages

    If gays want 2 get married. They should have the rights 2 like every one else. i mean sum of my friends r actually gay. If gays want 2 get married and be happy. they should.

  2. #74
    Otaku rajendran is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: Gay Marriages

    gay marraiges are sick... they defy nature because it'll reduce the number of guys available to reproduce to keep the human race from being extinct...

    well that aside, i pity them because they will miss out on the pleasures that women give them when they marry women... not marry men and do nth...

  3. #75
    Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside CA
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    476
    Thanked 171 Times in 152 Posts

    Re: Gay Marriages

    Quote Originally Posted by rajendran View Post
    gay marraiges are sick... they defy nature because it'll reduce the number of guys available to reproduce to keep the human race from being extinct...

    well that aside, i pity them because they will miss out on the pleasures that women give them when they marry women... not marry men and do nth...
    We as a species we are really in fact over populated on this planet so this very well could be seen as a way to curve the numbers even if its by a very VERY small margen.

    Well I look at this way... Less compition and better chances of finding the right girl for me.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

    ThanatosLoveChain (Aug 30, 2008)

  5. #76
    Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    375
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 47 Times in 45 Posts

    Re: Gay Marriages

    Quote Originally Posted by rajendran View Post
    gay marraiges are sick... they defy nature because it'll reduce the number of guys available to reproduce to keep the human race from being extinct...

    well that aside, i pity them because they will miss out on the pleasures that women give them when they marry women... not marry men and do nth...
    YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE GAY!!!! You have not the slightest as to how bad it hurts to want to promise you heart to someone and have a law that prohibits it. You don't see me complaining about you getting married to your love... and for one thing... it is not sick, it is unethical. But do we care? No we are who we are because we choose to defy the standards set by our country, by our peers and so forth. Why don't you try it on for size. Get your ass kicked just because you love someone with the same parts as you. You are no better than a murderer for saying that our devotion to one another is sick... You have no right to judge us when you have no f--king clue what it is like. You have not been in our shoes and I hope to god that you never are. I wouldn't want anyone with your views to be one of us, living out our hard lifestyle choice and degrading us because of it. Hell if I had the chance I'd say you are sick because you sleep with someone of opposit anatomy. You need to get your head out of the governments ass and start viewing the country you live in as what it is. This isn't pleasant ville or the movie "V for vindetta" You can not wipe us out or run us out of this country. WE ARE WHO WE ARE GOING TO BE AS ARE YOU, AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU OR ANY OTHER HOMOPHOBE CAN DO TO KEEP US FROM BEING HAPPY!!!!! Everyone on this earth has the right to be happy, and it shall be so.

  6. #77
    Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside CA
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    476
    Thanked 171 Times in 152 Posts

    Re: Gay Marriages

    Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE GAY!!!!.
    You are right we dont, how ever, that doesnt mean you should be bent out of shape about it as you have not looked and seen through our eyes or thought about the situation from our perspective either into better understanding where these people are comming from. You blame Gov, you blame God, when in fact these in truth have nothing to do with the reason behind most peoples view as its a build in avoidance to it as Humans had always this aversion to homosexuality even before Gov and religion.

    Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    You have not the slightest as to how bad it hurts to want to promise you heart to someone and have a law that prohibits it. You don't see me complaining about you getting married to your love... and for one thing... it is not sick, it is unethical.
    Actually it is both rather disgusting and unethical, how ever its not evil or necisarily bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    But do we care? No we are who we are because we choose to defy the standards set by our country, by our peers and so forth.
    Its good that you are happy the way you are and are proud about it. How ever, there is a problem in that do to the fact that what you said was that people are homosexual by chouce, when in fact it is not as thats just how the brain is hardwired. Also, I have said it before many times, STOP BLAMING THE GOV!! They gave the power of chouce to leagilize Gay marriage to the states so dont get all pissed off at them.

    Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    Why don't you try it on for size. Get your ass kicked just because you love someone with the same parts as you. You are no better than a murderer for saying that our devotion to one another is sick...
    Murderers end peoples lives and in fact comit hannis crims of cruilty and violance and what they do IS evil. There for such a view on those who disagree are considered murderers by your eyes means that your point of view is more just and justifiable and holds more weight and that they are evil simply because they happen to disagree. Such a view shows arrogents and ignorance.

    Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    You have no right to judge us when you have no f--king clue what it is like. You have not been in our shoes and I hope to god that you never are.
    You are right, we dont have the right to judge others based on such a thing, but what they are judging is weather or not its the right thing to do and alow. In most cases its not meant to be persanel.

    Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    I wouldn't want anyone with your views to be one of us, living out our hard lifestyle choice and degrading us because of it.
    One of us... One of us... One of us... One of us... Sorry, couldnt ressist.

    Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    Hell if I had the chance I'd say you are sick because you sleep with someone of opposit anatomy.
    And what is it exactly that is proventing you from saying that I wonder? Your not going to be arrested or shot or beaten. So why dont you say that we heteral sexuals are sick?

    Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    You need to get your head out of the governments ass and start viewing the country you live in as what it is.
    For the last time its the states that have the power to legilize it, not the Gov. So get that through your head. And exactly what is the Gov.? The same Gov you are pissed at dispite the fact that they alowed the states the power to leagilize it or not, just like any other law.

    Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    This isn't pleasant ville or the movie "V for vindetta" You can not wipe us out or run us out of this country.
    Actually... We can... Why dont we? Because then that would be Evil and that would make us murderers. But sense we are not murderers we wont do such a horrible thing because we are not bad people.

    Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    WE ARE WHO WE ARE GOING TO BE AS ARE YOU, AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU OR ANY OTHER HOMOPHOBE CAN DO TO KEEP US FROM BEING HAPPY!!!!! Everyone on this earth has the right to be happy, and it shall be so.
    True, every one on Earth has the right to be happy, the sad fact is thats not going to happen because thats just life.
    Last edited by Scourge; Sep 04, 2008 at 11:57 AM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

  7. #78
    Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    375
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 47 Times in 45 Posts

    Re: Gay Marriages

    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    You are right we dont, how ever, that doesnt mean you should be bent out of shape about it as you have not looked and seen through our eyes or thought about the situation from our perspective either into better understanding where these people are comming from. You blame Gov, you blame God, when in fact these in truth have nothing to do with the reason behind most peoples view as its a build in avoidance to it as Humans had always this aversion to homosexuality even before Gov and religion.
    Actually it is both rather disgusting and unethical, how ever its not evil or necisarily bad.
    Its good that you are happy the way you are and are proud about it. How ever, there is a problem in that do to the fact that what you said was that people are homosexual by chouce, when in fact it is not as thats just how the brain is hardwired. Also, I have said it before many times, STOP BLAMING THE GOV!! They gave the power of chouce to leagilize Gay marriage to the states so dont get all pissed off at them.
    Murderers end peoples lives and in fact comit hannis crims of cruilty and violance and what they do IS evil. There for such a view on those who disagree are considered murderers by your eyes means that your point of view is more just and justifiable and holds more weight and that they are evil simply because they happen to disagree. Such a view shows arrogents and ignorance.
    You are right, we dont have the right to judge others based on such a thing, but what they are judging is weather or not its the right thing to do and alow. In most cases its not meant to be persanel.
    One of us... One of us... One of us... One of us... Sorry, couldnt ressist.
    And what is it exactly that is proventing you from saying that I wonder? Your not going to be arrested or shot or beaten. So why dont you say that we heteral sexuals are sick?
    For the last time its the states that have the power to legilize it, not the Gov. So get that through your head. And exactly what is the Gov.? The same Gov you are pissed at dispite the fact that they alowed the states the power to leagilize it or not, just like any other law.
    Actually... We can... Why dont we? Because then that would be Evil and that would make us murderers. But sense we are not murderers we wont do such a horrible thing because we are not bad people.
    True, every one on Earth has the right to be happy, the sad fact is thats not going to happen because thats just life.

    The state provides its over GOVERNMENT. I never said heterosexuals were sick... I think that when a girl sucks a cock that thats disgusting. It is a proven fact that back in the 30's, gay men were murdered because of their sexuality. Women were raped and beaten because of their sesxuality. Even now men find it fun to rape a girl who is gay. They see it as a thrill. You will never understand what it is like... i am not blaming the government... i am blaming the country... each state does have its own government... big flippin deal... and normal STRAIGHT people have taken the lives of gays and lesbians... thus making them a murder. Anyone who thinks that loving someone you want to be with is wrong then why does anyone love anyone... You blame us for being sick but youd gladly go to church not knowing that your preist could be a child molester, raping little boys..
    thats an act against the lord yet you dont condem them... you take away their right to preech... thats all... you give them green licence plates... you regester them...
    they can stop doing what they are doing... and what happens... ? people just blow it off... I have went out with a guy... and what do you know we are both gay now... is thatr my fault? no is that is fault? no
    GOD made us this way so i dont see how people can say that god would hate us... You play off like we are disgusting and freaks but you never focus on the society that surrounds you.. you dont like us dont talk to us or about us or beat us down with words that can potentially kill
    Many gays have attempted suicide because of the ridicule of others. You need to realize that anyone around you can be gay and you wouldnt know... your teachers your co workers you sisters and brothers... ANy one can be gay... but no one is taught to be gay by another gay person... You are born this way... those who try to be like us are fakes... yet you dont downgrade them... it is not disgusting for someone to devote their hearts to another of the same sex.... and it will never be disgusting... yea i think it is gross to shove something in you anus because of what comes out of it... girls do it with other men... would you consider him gay place him on the list of those who ride the hershey highway?? IF a guy has a three sum... is he gay? is he harassed? no ... I inface got my ass kicked in school by a straight girl because i was gay.. dont in you mind think that it isnt the way it was back then... love is love and thats how it will always be... same a porn is a job
    i will not get paid to show myself ****ing another girl... but no everyone loves to watch that... they pay for that... but no someone who wants to grow old with their lover and who loves only them is disgusting... how can you say this? why do you even care... maybe if everyone learned to mind their own business when nothing is harmiing anyone, then the world would be a nicer place... no one does anything about a 25 y/o guy with a 15 y/o gurl... so how are we disgusting? i hate murderers and those who rape for pleasure... but i dont hate anyone who is straight nor will i hate anyone who is gay etc. As i said many times... everyone was born with the right in life to be happy... that is our god given right and no one has the right to take that away from us... yet it happens day after day... why dont you focus on those who are killing innocent poeple more than a girl having sex with her gf to show her how much she loves her... If ya cant put up... them shut up... leave out lyfestyle alone.

  8. #79
    Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside CA
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    476
    Thanked 171 Times in 152 Posts

    Re: Gay Marriages

    Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    The state provides its over GOVERNMENT.
    Thats called state Gov. Which playes a different roll the NAtional Gov.

    [/QUOTE]I never said heterosexuals were sick... I think that when a girl sucks a cock that thats disgusting.[/QUOTE]

    Actually you did and I quote " Hell if I had the chance I'd say you are sick because you sleep with someone of opposit anatomy." So you see, you did. Also to clear things up, I find the thought of homosexual interactions between to people to be disgusting, but I never said I thought the people them selves to be disgusting because they are gay, just like you, if I am correct on your interpitations, that you find heteralsexual interactions to be disgusting but not because the people them selves happen to be straight.

    [/QUOTE]It is a proven fact that back in the 30's, gay men were murdered because of their sexuality. Women were raped and beaten because of their sesxuality.[/QUOTE]

    Oh guess what, I am serbian, and my family and other serbians for that matter have been persicuted, murdered, beated, ridiculed, and rapped, and damn near exsterminated in the 30's, in fact that is still going on even to this day. There is no one left after my great grand parents on my mothers side because they all have been killed for being serbian.

    [/QUOTE]Even now men find it fun to rape a girl who is gay. They see it as a thrill. You will never understand what it is like...[/QUOTE]

    Then you are right to call these people evil, as most people would see such an act malishish and vile and wrong and I agree that they should be put to death. How ever, that does not mean every one who disagrees with you are evil and 98% of people would never do such a horrible thing. Actual acts of violance against homosexual are not any where near as I high compaired to acts of violance against other groups. The problem I have with your attitude is that you make it out that homosexuals are the only ones being persicuted. Now I agree that such persicution is wrong and completely moronic and stupid. But your not the only ones.

    [/QUOTE] i am not blaming the government... i am blaming the country... each state does have its own government... big flippin deal...[/QUOTE]

    The reason why I made it a big deal is because I am sick and tired of people who have no clue of how Gov. works and operates nore do they care to and just piss and cry about it.

    [/QUOTE]and normal STRAIGHT people have taken the lives of gays and lesbians... thus making them a murder.[/QUOTE]

    But the problem is that you are labaling all of us who are straight and happen to be either on the fence about it like I am, or who are against it, murderers dispite the fact that, as I said before 98% would not commit such horrible crimes.

    [/QUOTE]Anyone who thinks that loving someone you want to be with is wrong then why does anyone love anyone... You blame us for being sick but youd gladly go to church not knowing that your preist could be a child molester, raping little boys..[/QUOTE]

    I dont see it as wrong, I really dote care. Also I dont go to church by the way.

    [/QUOTE]thats an act against the lord yet you dont condem them... you take away their right to preech... thats all... you give them green licence plates... you regester them...[/QUOTE]

    Yes it is and such an act to damn near every one in the world is horrible, and are hated and dispissed even more so the their view of homosexuality.

    [/QUOTE]they can stop doing what they are doing... and what happens... ? people just blow it off... I have went out with a guy... and what do you know we are both gay now... is thatr my fault? no is that is fault? no[/QUOTE]

    Refure to last statement.

    [/QUOTE]GOD made us this way so i dont see how people can say that god would hate us... You play off like we are disgusting and freaks but you never focus on the society that surrounds you.. you dont like us dont talk to us or about us or beat us down with words that can potentially kill.[/QUOTE]

    I agree, god does not hate you for who you are, and I dont believe that he will condem you to hell for being gay. Like I said before I dont believe homosexuality is disgusting, just the act of it is.

    I will be back to finish my point and perspective later.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

  9. #80
    Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    375
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 47 Times in 45 Posts

    Re: Gay Marriages

    OMFG just drop it... youll never understand... i dont care about your race.. this isnt about race and quote what ever the **** you want.. i dont give a damn... i have no gayu friends... they are all straight i hate you because you think im disgusting for loving who my brain is programed to love... it is a genitic flaw not a disease... So take your bull shit somewhere else... walk in my shoes where you are harassed every day and you cant stand next to someone in line because they are afraid youll touch them... when youve actually gone through it then you may comment but u havent so shut up i am tired of everyone thinking that we are the disgrace of the planet.... We are trying to be happy and you are halting that by beating us and killing us. You will never even be able to walk a mile in my shoes, almost getting raped by my little brothers fater because he found out i was gay, getting beat up and harassed because of it... i dont care about your race because it is none of my business... so stay out of mine... You just stay in your own little perfect world and let us live the happy lives that everyone eelse is allowed to... just because you fear that a girl may dump you for a nother girl doesnt give you the right to hate all of us. like i said
    we are here we are ow and we arent leaving... we do not bleed green and we are not from another planet... We are the future... and we GAY PEOPLE take in the children that STRAIGHT people throw in dumpsters and abandon... We give love because we know what its like to groww up with out it... so when you are raised in a world where heterosexuals arent allowed to marry then you can ****in come to me and complain.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Similiarity in Marriages...
    By RayMe in forum Debate and Discuss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Nov 23, 2007, 11:46 AM
  2. What are your views on same sex marriages or relationships
    By Moon Goddess in forum Debate and Discuss
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: Nov 03, 2006, 11:36 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts