Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11

Thread: Gay Marriages

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gay Marriages

Your ignorance and the fact that you are completely missing the point of what I have been saying and twisting my words is astounding even though I am on your side. Also one of my best of friends who happenes to be a lesbian has read your post and stated that your words and attitude are "idiotic and hypocritical to the causgh."

Argument over.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Your ignorance and the fact that you are completely missing the point of what I have been saying and twisting my words is astounding even though I am on your side. Also one of my best of friends who happenes to be a lesbian has read your post and stated that your words and attitude are "idiotic and hypocritical to the causgh."

Argument over.
    it is sooo funny that she thinks i cant have my own views on how people percieve my lifestyle... just because she doesnt understand how i feel doesnt mean she can call me idiotic... if thats the case then she really doesn support her lifestyle and everyone who tries to be accepted as well... just because she doesnt like what i say doesnt mean im going to shut up so u can tell her to go get laid... i have no reguards for what ur friend thinks of my ideals and how i think peope should understand us.... good for her she is a lesbian
    let me pity her... if no one stands up who the hell will i think u should just mind ur own life and keep out of everyone who isnt like you's business... ur just one person... big deal... as far as i am concerned you can vanish into thin air... you'll just never understand it for my point of view.. a life where dyke is an insult and where u cant change out in the open in a locker room full of girls because they all think ur looking... u have no prespecive on my life there for do not trash my opinions nor what i think... just uck off and leave me alone... Ill say what i want to say dispite what u think so say what u want about what i post cause dear it isnt going to change... just like i said we are here we are now and we arent leaving... and if ur friends was a true lesbian she would understand why i say that.... i am a voice among thousands and i am pretty sure those thousands will pummle ur friends single voice... so in light of this yea argument over go find a poor person to kick.

Newbie Hysteria is off to a good start
    Thanks

I went to a very conservative Christian school who told me that gay people were evil etc. However, I believe that if you are in love and want to get married- it shouldn't matter what sex you are. If two people love each other, what right does anyone else have to tell them they can't get married?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hysteria For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Oct 06, 2008)

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11