Closed Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay Marriages

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gay Marriages

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    No, Miroku411789-10. It is not an attempt at anything. People have been trying to legalize gay marriages because or human rights. It isn't fair that a man and a woman can get married, but a man x man can't.

That's retarded, and everyone knows it, denial or not.

So, thumbs UP! to approving gay marriage!

Good for Cali! Might start a chain reaction, let's wait and see.
    Right on! Saying gay people can't get married is like saying that I can't pee in my own toilet!! People get married when they love each other, so gay people can't have a commitment in thier life?

You don't hear people whining about how un-Christian divorce is and how it should be made illegal in a country whom "In God We Trust". Can the bull-sh*t and feed it to somebody who lives in the 60s era.

Newbie SpikeSpiegel22 is off to a good start
    Thanks

gay marriages sould be legalized, love is such a beautiful thing.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SpikeSpiegel22 For This Useful Post:

ThanatosLoveChain (Aug 12, 2008)

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    I, being a lesbian, think that it shouldn't matter if you are a guy marrying a guy or a girl marrying a girl, it should just be about love and devotion. People make us out to be evil or just plain old f--ked up in the head, but we go through more hardships being who we are than anyone else. We have to deal with our lifestyle along with everything else. Loving someing unconditionally is all that matters. If you want to get married to your partner then it should be allowed. You are promising yourself to only that person and sharing your life and troubles with only that person. They say we shouldn't be allowed to have children either, that it will be hard on the child with out the mother role or the father role, but they don't realize that we were born to someone else and that they have family. There are more people in the childs life to help him/her grow to be an outstanding citizen if being gay/lesbian/bi/transexual/trans-gender was accepted among society. We live to love because most of us have lived with out love and we don't want to put anyone or even a child, through that pain. People need to realize that we don't bleed green and that we ARE human. We have the same feelings as you do, and we deserved to be treated with the same respect as anyone else. Now, those men/women who molest boys/girls, are they necessarly gay/lesbian? People think that because of what they do that we are just like them. Most of those people are married to a member of the opposit sex. So why are we to blame? We are just like you, alive and feeling every little remark smashing our lifestyles into the ground. How would you feel if you grew up into a homosexual world. If you were born heterosexual and people taunted you and harassed you and even tried to kill you because you weren't like them? Just how would you feel?
    First of all I would would like to give you my thanks for this post, and give you and your your loved one my highest hopes.

As some of the older members might remember I'm personaly in favour of letting gays/lesbians right to form legal couple. Whether it's a marriage or legalized relationship, I don't care...But I would like that couples would have same rights and legal status whether they are gay or straight couple.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NightFox For This Useful Post:

starfire1036 (Aug 13, 2008)

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

i'm pro with this hole thing..... i'm not queer or anything... but there's one thing i don't understand..... why are people so stuck up on this matter.... what's they're problem...... if gay people whant to get marryed they should havethe freedom to do so.... it's not like when 2 gay persons get marryed the world will end.....

whant i whant to say is if 2 gay persons get maryed.... the fact that they got marryed didn't affect anyone elce in any whay whatsoever....... i mean what's the big f-ing deal..... this subject is just like racism... what does it matter what color is you'r skin... we all bleed red, we have the same dreams.
    As far as i can tell it's just blind hatred twards some inocent people that happen to be different then the rest of the world...

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

Newbie ThanatosLoveChain is off to a good start ThanatosLoveChain's Avatar
    Thanks

I am all for legalizing gay marriages. I am straight,but it is none of my business if two m/m f/f people want to tie the knot. I think some of the people who are against it,actually think that seeing gay people get married will somehow make their children gay? Just an observation. That is total bs. We need some freedom left in this world,these people,it is their business,and not hurting others.~

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

As said before, I really don’t give a rats a$$. But they have a right to be, but at the same time it doesn’t mean that every one has to like it. Saying they are against it because of stupid reasons like "It will make kids gay" or what ever is just a small part. They could be just very uncomfortable with a guy with a guy or a girl with a girl... I know I am very uncomfortable with that and I am not ashamed of it and neither should any one else who feels the same, just like if you hapen to be homosexual that you shouldnt be ashamed of that either. I don’t think its evil, I find it to be just creepy and disturbing, but instead of taking the side of yes or no, I take the side of I don’t care if they do or not because I really don’t. My friend who we all call Monkey happens to be a lesbian, or so she says even though she has hit on me a couple times even though I am the only guy my other friends and I know she has ever hit on. So what that all means I don’t know...It doesn’t matter, I will continue to kick her off the couch if she tries to take my cheezits.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally, I don't know what the big deal is about gay marriages. If two people of the same sex wanted to be together and go through with a matrimony ceremony, why not let them? Even though it's not like the old fashion groom and bride type of marriage, why wouldn't it be okay to seem them as a couple? It's not like they are hurting anyone. When people are in love and want to proclaim it to their friends and family, what's so bad about that? Is it because there's a chance the rate of divorce in the US is going to increase? It's already bad and part of that thanks can go toward celebrities.

What is marriage nowadays? It doesn't seem all that sacred anymore since people are just getting divorces. And those are people who are heterosexual. Doesn't everyone deserve a chance? When we put people in prison for whatever sentence, we release them back into the public to give them another chance?

Homosexuals are people, too. I mean isn't America considered the “land of opportunity” and “land of the free?” Well, where's the opportunity and freedom of homosexuals to get married if they so desire it. I really don't get how our country can be so discriminative toward just a simple request.

Newbie Lestat Uchiha is off to a good start Lestat Uchiha's Avatar
    Thanks

why the hell not? all these stupid religious fanatics are always preaching, the'll go to hell, but its none of their damn business who marries who. they're people too, so they have a right to get married just like everyone else..

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast