Closed Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Gay Marriages

Newbie Natsume is off to a good start Natsume's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gay Marriages

I think that "Gay Marriages" should be legalized. It's true that a relationship should not be in an opposite sex but think of it, why are we born with free will? They say love is the most important thing in the world and therefore why can't we love whoever we dear the most even with the opposite sex. I think that's bu**%%%%. You always have to follow love before anything even though it breaks and goes against the churches belief. Acceptance is what the majority of this world must learn but still haterz is inevitable.
    Not everything goes accord to how and what majority believes in or lived up to believe in. People has they're own lives. Don't bother them and they won't bother you and still just simple as that but still there's pride. PRIDE?
    I still think that it should be legalized. I'm not bisexual or gay.

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

is it still gay marriage if say a boi got a sex change and became a girl, then married a boi?
    Yay-yea?

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rook View Post
    is it still gay marriage if say a boi got a sex change and became a girl, then married a boi?
    no cause he is legally a girl and therefore the government will aloow him to marry a man

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    no cause he is legally a girl and therefore the government will aloow him to marry a man
    Actually yes it is. Its still gay marriage, its just that one is a transvestite, they will still have a "Y" chromasom and there is NOTHING you can do to change that, boobs are nothing more then fat so they will be nothing more then suped up man cans, and hacking off their male sex orgens will not make them suddenly grow a uteris. And even if you try to surgicly plant one into them the orgen it will NOT function at all, not to mention the male body is not physicly designed to hold one in the first place so the body will be disfigured. Not to mention the atems apple which is actualt a bone thats in the neck of males, if you try to remove that, well, the wind pipe and throat will colaps, not to mention cut main arteries in order to get it out in which you will bleed to death. So they will still be male. A self mutilated male, but still a male.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Definitely, yes yes yes! i hope the US follows california with their law, and see that being gay isnt horrible. we're not asking people to be gay with us, but to just us be happy and marry. its their own belief if they think we'll go to hell, or be evil. bt why should other people's beliefs and ideology against homosexuality dominate everything?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Utena Tenjo For This Useful Post:

Kuinta (Aug 24, 2008)

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Utena Tenjo View Post
    Definitely, yes yes yes! i hope the US follows california with their law, and see that being gay isnt horrible. we're not asking people to be gay with us, but to just us be happy and marry. its their own belief if they think we'll go to hell, or be evil. bt why should other people's beliefs and ideology against homosexuality dominate everything?
    I dont think people who disagree with it see it as necisarily evil, but rather as just a sin. And they know your not asking them to be gay, they, like I said before, see it as disturbing, and I tend to agree. Im not against gay marriage but im not for it either. I believe every one has the right to be happy, but seeing two guys or girls walking down the streat holding hands and kissing gives me the heeby geebies. If they get married, good for them. But I really dont care.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Newbie Kuinta is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Utena Tenjo View Post
    That is so true. When it comes to people, there are ones that are religious and those who are not. I mean some people do think that homosexuals will go to hell, but there are also people who are more open towards change. What gives people the right to look down upon homosexuals when they want to make their own decision? I cannot believe how much hatred people have towards gays. I mean how would you feel if your rights were denied just because of something that's part of your identity?

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess this is an issue of tolerance. Almost all moral questions are. I'm turning agnostic.

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast