+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay marriages

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Gay marriages

One of the reasons the government does not like gay/lesbian marriages is the fact of health insurance. I don't know why that matters so much.

I am not gay, but my Aunt is a lesbian, and she moved to California when it was legal. The bill passed to remove it and she got angry. Beastly angry.

I don't see why Gays and Lesbians can't get married. They have just as much equal rights as everyone else.
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    Because Monkey American's are mostly good book followers and cast out and pass judgement on what they Fear and don't understand, Does Japan have this much trouble?

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Gay marriage is ok. They have every right to get married like straight people and they ARE people too. They aren't hurting anyone by getting married so who cares if they get married? If it's a question of the bible and how what's his face (is it Leviticus?) said gays are bad, look at it this way, he also opposed hair cuts, so we're all going to hell anyways, so just let gays get married.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd allow it. I have nothing against gays or any people out of the "norm" for that matter. Every person should have their own right to be what they want. And no one should take that away from them. Besides, better someone they want to be with, than forcing a straight guy to "convert" or something. Aha. Err...be with someone also who shares the same feelings as they do. >_>;
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't believe they should be able to married, but that being said they do have every right in being together and having same rights as married couples.

Also, if they want to be misserable like every other straight person, well, you don't need to get married for that to happen.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Newbie syrayian is off to a good start syrayian's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think gays should'nt marry because of my beliefs and it is something god has labeled as a sin.But i don't think that the law or government should have a say in a person's choice of who they want to marry.Its between them and god

I believe science is wrong about being able to chose your sexuality

ever heard of nature vs. nurture which means that how your raised and your life experiances also have a impact on your body and mind.

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

well,some religion forbid the gay or lesbian marriage,maybe because it's not a healthy relationship or something,i don't really know,so,for me,i don't really care about this stuff...this thing is just between them,they are free to choose who they wanted to be with...depending on their religion...

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that straight and gay couples should both get civil unions with all of the benefits of a current straight marriage, including benefits given by the federal government. Then, any 'marriage' could be done afterword, depending on the couples' religion(s). That way, church and state get to be separate, and religious officials can decide for themselves personally if they want to marry a gay couple. Of course, I think that those officials shouldn't have a reason not to, but most probably wouldn't. In which case, states could decide if they want to make a law forcing religious officials to marry those couples without discrimination.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

That's why Disney world and disneyland is no longer family theme park man , it very unhealthly there bad impressions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast