+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay marriages

Newbie MidnightFirefly is off to a good start MidnightFirefly's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gay marriages

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Well you are correct MidnightFirefly. I don't have to worry about not marrying a beautiful young woman. And I think that even if they did sanction gay marriage that probably would not prevent me from marrying a young beautiful woman.

As for your sweeping last statement. I couldn't agree more. "who cares about everyone else." What does it cost me if some man I know marries a guy. Why should I care. Is my life at risk, is my right to marry restricted. You still have not said anything that proves it affects anyone and without that your arguements are all irrational.
    Irrational? Irrational?!!

Buddy, listen. I don't know if you've heard of this, but one man's regulation is another man's injustice. What makes you think that giving the government the right to limit the freedom of gays will not give them the right to limit your own? Regulating who we can and cannot marry, what else are they going to regulate - ever thought of that? Of course you haven't. It's irrational.

On a personal note. Hate is a negative emotion. Enough said. And my quess is you have never had to face death on a regular basis. let me assure you, take your pleasure where and when you can find it. There is little enough in this world to go around. Try not to get too busy hating other people.
    ?

I'm not even going to waste my breath.
    So, there's this little site called Twitter... I'll link it here eventually when I feel I can trust you people.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Well midnightfirefly An unregulated society is anarchy and the government already has regulation on marriages. Rather than argue for or against me why don't you develop an opinion on this issue and share it with us.

Newbie missbad818 is off to a good start missbad818's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

The latest scientific research indicates that sexual preference is determined before birth. (So you have as much chance of choosing your sexual preference, as you do choosing the color of your skin...)
    Link to an article on said scientific research:
    Press Releases
    i never know that, very interesting.
    Hard work never killed anybody but why try it.

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'm against the gay marriages. . . but muy reasons are out of discussion because i'm bassed in old-tradition and faith questions. . .

I'm agree with the concept of: "all gay people are peolpe, have rights and blah, blah, blah. . . ." but our nature, our biology give our design in 2 genders, male and female. . . and that happend for a reason.

But again, maybe my reasons are out-of-time . . . well, the gays can do what they want with their life. . .
    "Knowledge is power"

Newbie ShadowJackal is off to a good start ShadowJackal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by missbad818 View Post
    I myself am not gay just make that clear but I and my brother were talking about gay marriages. So my question do you believe in or think there should be gay marriages?

i believe gay should have every right that us straight ppl have plus they're still together one way or another.
    Well, personally, I believe that gay marriages are alright! I'm not gay, but I think that gay marriages should be allowed because people were made to love, and why not love the same gender? Being gay isn't like being a terrorist or murdering, so what's wrong with it?

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

I think that it should be okay but then it got me thinking is marrage the term only for a certain few? like just for certain religions? I think i is if not then i am wrong but then it seems like they could do it but call it something else but oh well if two people love each other they belong together

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I have nothing but respect for everyone's personal beliefs. I might disagree, however. :P

That being said, I have to say I have nothing but support for gay marriage.

At this point in the lives of humans, it's ridiculous to stay in the dark ages. In this day and age, we have the choice to marry and to have children. Therefore, the old way of looking at marriage is almost null. Marriage is for love. To say vows and stay with your soulmate until the end of your days. ^.^ That's the general idea. And if two people love each other that much, why not just let them get married??

The sanctity of marriage was destroyed ages ago. People get married and get divorced numerous times. Some people get married for money. Some people get married and abuse their spouse. Is that sacred? Loving? No. It's destroying the title and values of what marriage means.

I won't get on the religous topic, as that's one I usually avoid. However, just remember not everyone has the same belief system.

I'm not gay. I'm married and I love my husband very much. So I don't see why two people who have nothing but love for each other can't just get married. yes, there will be the same situations of divorce, abuse, etc. But that's because we are all human.

I've said this regarding other topics as well: I don't know about you, but I personally do NOT want the government telling me what I can and can't do in my personal life. In the same light, I really dislike other people (who don't even know me) telling me what they think I should be doing in my personal life, and pushing their own beliefs on me. So if you like people pushing you around and telling you what to do, be my guest.

Just remember, that gay or not, hate is a very nasty thing. You may not agree with someone's lifestyle/sexual preference... But it's a pretty good idea to at least have respect for your fellow man. ^.^

As always, this is just my view on it. ^.^ No offense intended, and again, I have nothing but respect for everyone's beliefs. Just might not agree with you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Spike'sRose For This Useful Post:

BrightShadow_96 (Jan 10, 2010)

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

I have no idea why. wHY people are agaist or wrong Hey it is their life So if people care to be that then ok and i am straight by the way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast