+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay marriages

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gay marriages

Funny, I'm gay.
    I'm actually for the gay marriages, why? You should know.

Two people who love each other have that right, if they choose, to get married. I would think it's a wonderful feeling to have, shet, if anyone who's straight can have that privilege then, personally, it's not equal to everyone who wants to be as "happy". As said above, why can't two people who truly love each other have that right, I mean look at all the divorces straight couples go through, along with other greedy reasons to get married. Anyways, love is love, no matter how you view it.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pyro Psycho For This Useful Post:

BrightShadow_96 (Jan 27, 2010)

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Look Stand in the shadow and I am not a side of this issues . because life to short Not to have free will my point is I am not gay but why have a civil war over something that does not hurt anybody else. After all i did not right the bible.. So please understand my post on this & please don't hate me for my post because i choose to not have a side on this issue that does bother me.

Otaku ToxicShadow is off to a good start ToxicShadow's Avatar
    Thanks

honestly gays and lesbians have every right to get married like we do.who cares about what a few people say about being "Gay is Sin".i am not gay but a few of my friends are so i am sticking up for there right and its also away of life because they feel more comfertable that way instead of daiting their opisit sex.......
    Hold me Like you held on to life When all fears came alive and entombed me Love me Like you love the sun Scorching the blood in my vampire heart

Newbie Zakizo is off to a good start Zakizo's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't see why anyone cares what others do. They should really stop bothering people about sexual orientation. If they're happy being with the same gender, let 'em do it. Personally I'm not gay, but there's no reason we should be denying other people of their happiness. Let them do what they want. It shouldn't be hurting anyone who's not prejiduce about it.
    What? You've never seen a talking cabbage before? Well, if you were a bit more open minded, then maybe you WOULD have.

Newbie syrayian is off to a good start syrayian's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    I was just answering syrayian question as to why people get all huffy over it and why its an issue. How ever Len I would like to make a point that the very deffenation of Merriage and all that goes with it was brought about through religion where as before it was just seen as a civil-unian. It was religion, reguardless of faith as all have their traditions but it was religion that made it a big event where as before it was just seen as two people getting together and if they have a family they have a family and if they didn't they didn't.
    This right there on those facts alone is the reason why I believe that gays should not merry BUT should be allowed to have a civil-unian with the same legal rights and benofits of a traditional merriage. This right there will salve many problems, not all but most, even if you allowed gays to merry there will always be this same issue there.

But thats just my tid bit on the matter, its not going to be a huge socity changing event as people on both sides will be just as ticked off as before.

Also, one of my cousens happens to be a lesbian and we get along just fine.

You still havent stated exactly how gays getting married actually affects anyone.You just said because religion started marriage to begin with people should respect that.my problem is that your fellow conservatives have said gay marriage will affect other marriages but never say how.The only harm it does is upset people who are religious.

Thanks

syrayian buddy old pal if gays want to get married they have every right to who cares about the religous beliefs about "gay equals sin" if "god' didnt want gays or lesbians he wouldnt have created the earth or people for that matter. Its just what they feel more comfertable about if they want to marry the same sex instead of the opposite they should be able to religously or not......
    Hold me Like you held on to life When all fears came alive and entombed me Love me Like you love the sun Scorching the blood in my vampire heart

Newbie syrayian is off to a good start syrayian's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicShadow View Post
    syrayian buddy old pal if gays want to get married they have every right to who cares about the religous beliefs about "gay equals sin" if "god' didnt want gays or lesbians he wouldnt have created the earth or people for that matter. Its just what they feel more comfertable about if they want to marry the same sex instead of the opposite they should be able to religously or not......

sorry dustin but what iam trying to say is the government and law shouldn't interfere but i don't approve of Gay marriage,just that law shouldn't dictate who we marry.

Thanks

ohhhhhhhhhhh.. i miss read it but any way i agree with you but i support gay marrige

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast