+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Geeks and Anime

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Geeks and Anime

I Am Not A Geek If I Watch Anime Got Darn It!!!!!!! I Love Anime And That Makes Me Creative Minded!!!!! So Screw People Who Go Something Against Anime!!!!! I WILL NOT ALLOW SOMEONE TO LABEL ME!!!!!

I never been labeled into a group and WILL NOT EVER AS LONG AS I LIVE!!!!
    Last edited by HieisLove; Aug 22, 2006 at 11:37 AM.
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Otaku 02134 may be famous one day 02134 may be famous one day 02134's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HieisLove View Post
    I Am Not A Geek If I Watch Anime Got Darn It!!!!!!! I Love Anime And That Makes Me Creative Minded!!!!! So Screw People Who Go Something Against Anime!!!!! I WILL NOT ALLOW SOMEONE TO LABEL ME!!!!!

I never been labeled into a group and WILL NOT EVER AS LONG AS I LIVE!!!!
    don't use all caps plus calm down

lol 911

I'll do it man.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

XDlol i really dont think im a geek,

an interesting note: have you seen the remote yet beautiful COSPLAYERS???, some are reall hot, regualr people (please god no man faye reference or i will kill you)

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, at this anime convention I went to, I saw this hot redhead in a Kasumi(DOA) costume.....she had the t & a to fill out the costume!
    I also saw a hot Faye cosplay as well!! Come and get me!!
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh man, how many times have I heard this? Usually when someone says that someone is a geek about anything it's usually because they have no clue about it. Like for instance, I told one girl at my school that I loved anime. She couldn't believe I would like something so "childish". Come to figure out, she had not seen even one episode of anime in her life so really she had no idea what she was talking about.

About the best way to go about it though in my opinion is not to take those kind of comments seriously because most likely they are completely ignorant about what they are talking about. Plus, if this is a friend that is saying this kind of stuff and making fun of you for what you really like then they are not much of a friend. I really hate it though how people will discriminate against someone just because they like something that they have never heard of. It's stupid! (Can you tell it gets on my nerves??)

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Ppl always fear what they don't understand......Things that we'd like freak others out.........and things that others like freak us out, in turn.
    Move Along.

Otaku BlackRoze may be famous one day BlackRoze may be famous one day BlackRoze's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't take offence cus it certianly is true in my point of view. problem is that no one has yet to come up and said that to me yet. maybe because i'm too lovable at my school. oh well.
    u know u like him

Thanks

I was more thrown in with the Juggalo/Goth/ Stoner crowd. I HAD to tell ppl I was into Anime. Funny really, 'cause it was the other way around......
    Move Along.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast