+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Geeks and Anime

Otaku manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Geeks and Anime

if someone called anime geeky i'd ask them why beacuse i don't think there is any reason to call it geeky

Newbie Sailor_Saturn may be famous one day Sailor_Saturn may be famous one day Sailor_Saturn's Avatar
    Thanks

No, there isn't. You can like something to a high extent obviously. You can like sports more than anime, or other TV shows more than anime. No matter what, there is always something that you favor above all other activities. Whether it's sleeping or anime.

"Along with death...hope and rebirth can begin." -Sailor Saturn

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

i wonder that also y do peopel think anime is for geeks i mean im drop dead gorgues dont worry i can prove it and peopel call others geeks i mean if seenind blood and fighitng swords and action is geeky then im guilty
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Newbie doesntmatter23 may be famous one day doesntmatter23 may be famous one day doesntmatter23's Avatar
    Thanks

Ive been through these comments and I tell em to F==k off but also I have converted them into anime by showing them anime like Hajime no Ippo, initial D, or grappler baki.

Otaku mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage's Avatar
    brith place unknowed and there is no way to find out
    Thanks

Cool Re: Geeks and Anime

Quote Originally Posted by Metsuki Anba View Post
    I recently heard some jackass that said that everyone he knew that watched anime was a geek. What do you think about this? Would you classify yourselves as geeks, or do you think that people that think that are ignorant?
    well i am no geek becase if i get called something i just take it and swear them off and trust me why would anime make you a geek, and plus what does a geek mean it term has change so much. only reason i have beat the **** out of someone is because i would get in more troblem then it was worth and i would problem go insane but that isn't going to happen. really i a kind of a chaotic person
    we are the ice and lighting mages of the galaxy angels
    and don't even think about trying to have your way with us or wewill freeze you and electrocute you and shove you off a big cliff

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I swear I am such a geek jesus I mean all I do is clean my glasses, get A+'s and I got a whole collection on every book ever made!!! Isn't that amazing? O.o You can choose if I'm a nerd or not

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage's Avatar
    brith place unknowed and there is no way to find out
    Thanks

Cool Re: Geeks and Anime

i am not a nerd ether because i don't make a+ on my gades i got mostly b's and a c. one thing you never want to do is get into a fight with me because the more angery i get the stronger i get and each time you hit me i get anergyer. my mom said theother day when i got really piss she say that it sound like satan himself was speaking uhhhhhhhhh creeeepppyy but don't worry that only happend once
    we are the ice and lighting mages of the galaxy angels
    and don't even think about trying to have your way with us or wewill freeze you and electrocute you and shove you off a big cliff

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Heh... the devil eh? That sounds sexy O.o lol... j/p bah if you get B's and C's? -_-; I think thats smart as heck hahaha but I get F's so yea in a fight I don't feel anything :/

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast