+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3588 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast

Thread: Germs. Your views on shaking hands with total strangers

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Germs. Your views on shaking hands with total strangers

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    Seriously though, if you knew you would get a cold by hand shaking, would you still shake that persons hand? Is it worth it not to offend them, by trying to stay strong healthy and germ free.
    Quick answer that, Yes. Yes I would shake their hands. Its a sign of respect and in some cases can cost you a lot in your reputation with someone, especially in the business world and job interviews.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

It is dirty and I prefer to bow, shaking hands is so unsterile, I will wipe my hand with sanitizer before shaking someone's hand and they get so offended.

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not afraid of shaking hands with people, I don't really ever think about germs when I shake other people's hands. I usually just look people in the eye and pretend I am glad to see them.
    Last edited by Artistic Anarchy; Jul 10, 2012 at 07:20 AM.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

The fear of shaking another persons hand leads to getting sick I think because you tend to stress more over the germs leading you down negative thoughts (unless you like wash everything in your house including yourself constantly lol).

But yes there are far more things that I can think of that are worse than a hand shake like most of the others already said money is another one I mean you don't know whats been done on that (now that's something to really worry about ;/). Door knobs and handles are another thing to think about same with toilets, don't stress about the small things.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Newbie Lelouch vi Britannia is off to a good start Lelouch vi Britannia's Avatar
    Thanks

yes i would shake a stranger hand but only out of respent but afterwards i look in my bag or whatever i am carrying and use germ-x...

Newbie sodapop35 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I dont care about germs i just dont like being touched. of course you have to sometimes it just not something you can avoid all the time

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

I doesn't mind shaking an other co-humans hand if it's their wish...
    i mean, i can shake my friends hands, so why shouldn't it be any diffrences shaking their hands?..

and about the germ, i couldn't cared less.
    Everything i touch is filled with bacteriums, so it's (out of my angle) no diffrences...
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Newbie paygietty is off to a good start
    Thanks

"Remember It is 10 times harder to command the ear than to catch the eye." by Duncan Maxwell Anderson.

??[ The website loading pace is incredible. It kind of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick.I carry on listening to the news update talk about getting free online grant applications so I have been looking around for the finest site to get one.Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing. Only wanna state that this is very useful , Thanks for taking your time to write this.
    ??[ {Great|Wonderful|Fantastic|Magnificent|Excellent} {site|web site|website}. {A lot of|Lots of|Plenty of} {useful|helpful} {information|info} here.{Hi|What's up|Hi there|Hello}, {always|for all time|all the time|constantly|every time} i used to check {blog|weblog|webpage|website|web site} posts here {early|in the early hours} in the {morning|dawn|break of day|daylight}, {because|since|as|for the reason that} i {like|love|enjoy} to {learn|gain knowledge of|find out} more and more.{hey|hello} there and thank you for your {information|info} ?{I|I have} {definitely|certainly} picked up {anything|something} new from right here.Very {interesting} {info | information}!{Perfect} just what I was {looking | searching } for! {"I have a hundred times wished that one could resign life as an officer resigns a commission.
    ??[ said what's that for and i mentioned it really is to bear in mind things.A great read. I'll certainly be back.Hello.This post was really interesting, particularly since I was browsing for thoughts on this subject last Saturday.I was recommended this blog by my cousin.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3588 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast