Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: getting drunk?

Otaku KuRuMi ^.^ [くるみ] NoiR may be famous one day KuRuMi ^.^ [くるみ] NoiR may be famous one day KuRuMi ^.^ [くるみ] NoiR's Avatar
    Thanks

getting drunk?

Here is the thing, obviously there is many people that really like or enjoy getting drunk. I'm not saying sometimes it's not fun, but some people take it to an extreme, like my best friend always gets really really drunk @ parties. What do u think it's better, just getting drunk whenever, wherever, & because u just want to? or u think it's better doin it socially, & at parties for fun, but with a certain limit? I myself rather do it with a limit, i like drinkin but not in a compulsive way, of course sometimes i can get wasted, but not every single time i drink.
    Carpe Diem. Quam minimum credula postero! (:

Wishing, waiting, dreaming..

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    it kills me how people get drunk just for the hell of it. but my friends and i used to go party and they would always drnk too much. me i just drank a scotvh ot 2. but i got drunk one time and my friends said i was a damn fool. but i think they do it for attention mostly.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks
    Getting wasted is fun thou... you get so drunk you pass out where ever and then have a hangover the next day lol ~ getting to drunk isn't a bad thing if your with friends ;/

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku KuRuMi ^.^ [くるみ] NoiR may be famous one day KuRuMi ^.^ [くるみ] NoiR may be famous one day KuRuMi ^.^ [くるみ] NoiR's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah it can be fun, but when you pass out, like my best friend, u can do things u don't want to.. such as telling the guy u like that u like him, or as other of my friends offering doin things she wouldn't do while being sober...
    i like getting drunk sometimes, it really is fun, but after it.. the consecuences are not that good...

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KuRuMi ^.^ [くるみ] NoiR View Post
    What do u think it's better, just getting drunk whenever, wherever, & because u just want to? or u think it's better doin it socially, & at parties for fun, but with a certain limit?
    I don't think any of those is better than the rest. The best thing to do is to not get drunk. I'm not saying I've never drunk alcohol, nor been drunk, because I'd be hypocritical. However, the ideal thing for anyone would be to stay away from alcohol, period.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks
    if ur talking about just drinking by urself than thats fairly boring and pointless (unless u r depress). and drinking at parties, well i think it alright except i'm seeing parties which are very boring i mean i got there and all there is, is people sitting around drinking and not talking or doing anything else. then some ppl get emotional and stuff so its not so great. but if ur drinking with friend and having a good time, without causing damages to houses/cars/schools/etc or hurting urself or the people around u then it can be great, and u can have alot of fun.

and yes i do agree with u on the limit. everyone should learn what their limit is cause its no good when parties get out of control. so its all good getting completely smashed every once in a while. but doin it 2 much isn't really good for urself or for ur wallet.

Thanks
    lol! yes that it's a good option as well. but i thought puting that as one option would be an utopian option... not many people are able to never drink at all. cuz hey i drink but 95% of times i don't get drunk..but i drink ^-^

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd rather be a dumbass with at least some memory of what the hell I was doing than be a dumbass with no recollection at all. And besides, I'm not a big fan of vomiting and I've got enough headaches so I don't really need the whole hangover deal. Also, my dad seems to have allergic to beer hops. He gets these hives on his chest. If that's hereditary.. .. ... ....

Heh, simply put.. I don't like beer. I wouldn't mind some other form of alcohol, but beer in itself... Meh... I have other forms of entertainment to amuse me. If you're sober and you're with people that are either high or drunk or both, it is actually much more entertaining because you're the only one in the room with a clear head.
    I love my girlfriend.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast