Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: getting drunk?

Otaku KuRuMi ^.^ [くるみ] NoiR may be famous one day KuRuMi ^.^ [くるみ] NoiR may be famous one day KuRuMi ^.^ [くるみ] NoiR's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah!! people release their inhibitions! so it's really fun! & u have stories to tell and laugh about ppl xD i totally luv that! sometimes u tell ppl that they did something they didn't, and they believe it!!! xD
    Carpe Diem. Quam minimum credula postero! (:

Wishing, waiting, dreaming..

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Drinking to get drunk on special occasions are fun. However, there are some measures to reconsider.
    Let's me not say the negative effects of drinking.
    Sure, It is fun getting drunk, watching your mates act like fools for a laugh.
    I've never been drunk or drank much. I only drank alone because I felt safer and I'm just not one who would be acting a fool with a red face in crowds.
    ^^ baa...
    Anyway, it's merry to drink. But the true use for alchohol is to keep our bodies warm during the cold seasons right? ^^ lolz

..... no further comment. ^^

Otaku Sincere may be famous one day Sincere may be famous one day Sincere's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that getting drunk is not a good thing. It kills too many people or injures them at the least. If you're going to get drunk, I think you should do it in the privacy of your own home when you're not planning on going anywhere anytime soon. If you drink at a party, you should make sure you have a ride home and not be overly drunk, just a drink or something and drinking should be done in a sophisticated way. Like at a fancy party with rich people showing off their paintings, sure, have a glass of wine or something. But don't go seeing how many shot glasses you can drink because that's just rediculous.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Julia\My Documents\My Pictures\Siggy.jpg
    A white rose no longer alone
    I know who's heart it is to represent
    I didn't pick it, but i let it grow
    For he's the one that's heaven sent. :
    I love you, my White Rose.: The Poop Forums

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmm, this isnt a debatiable subject. Also it s journal entry. So.........

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4