+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghosts?

Otaku Brent-Enix is off to a good start Brent-Enix's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Ghosts?

I'm not quite sure to believe in them myself, but do YOU believe in spiritual beings that walk the earth after their death, otherwise known as ghosts? Please explain the reason for your answer too.

For me, I'm not quite sure. Some of my friends have been sharing stories about encounters they had with ghosts. I'm not sure if what they saw was real or just their imagination, though.

mmhmm.

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ghosts?

While I have always found watching shows like ghost hunters fascinating I don't think I really believe in them. If I were to have a first hand encounter that was genuine then I might be persuaded to think otherwise.

Otaku Sasuke Is Emo may be famous one day Sasuke Is Emo's Avatar
    Thanks

i completely belive in spirits that walk the earth... for me this is a punishment to them... they have to go and make peace with themselves to get into heaven.. i also belive in them because... and dont call me crazy... but i have seen them... i can feel their presence sometimes... i've talked to my grampa who i didn't even know what he looked like then my dad had pic on the table and i recognized it and said "dad look a picture of grampa!" and he was confused because he died when i was 1 so i couldnt remeber... ghosts are very real... some are evil some are not... they are just wandering spirits trying to make peace with themselves so they can pass on.

-peace out
    Love only if you are willing to hate.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Once you die your body stops being the vessel of your soul. So, a ghost is pretty much the soul of someone that has died. I do believe in them because if God exists then ghosts do exist too.

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'm not sure if i believe in them or not believe in them, there is lots of proof that they exist but then again i have never seen one.
    there are also lots of thing that can track them down like one of those deviceses for mesering ectoplasum and those special camaras.
    The thing is same ghost storys can be easely explaned while others are a totaly difrent story, for enstens ghost storys whit strange sounds can be due to the wind but there are also story about the temperture sundely geting lower how do you explain that?
    Also when you use a divice that used to trak ghost and use it in a place where there people claim to have seen a ghost the divices show there is somthing like ectoplasum wel if you use it in a place where there isnt a story about ghosts they show nothing so wats the explenation behind that?
    Ghost are just like any other mytholegy they seem to not exist but why shudend they exist.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    Once you die your body stops being the vessel of your soul. So, a ghost is pretty much the soul of someone that has died. I do believe in them because if God exists then ghosts do exist too.
    You took the words right out of my mouth. I don't know why the soul stays, but a ghost is a Soul.

And when it leaves the body its gotta go, but if it don't. Thats what you call a Ghost.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Newbie foolscapdaily is off to a good start foolscapdaily's Avatar
    Thanks

i think its mostly more to do with the death.how one dies, starts rummer s that a place is haunted, that their soul has fixed to a certain place E.g.after violent death normally people say a place is haunted

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

"When someone dies in the grip of a terrible rage..."
    hahah jk jk, but I guess I sorta do believe in ghosts... well, spirits at least... which are pretty much the same as ghosts... because... well, it's hard to explain. I guess because it'd be a rather boring/lonely/something world if once someone died, that was all there was to it. Hmm... yeah, I don't know what I'm trying to say, sorry >_<;;
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast