+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghosts?

Otaku Waremono is off to a good start Waremono's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ghosts?

I believe that if the spirit had a reason for comming back as a ghost, to give usefull information, to give something important (like their will), etc. Then the ghost can and will exist, of course I believe also that the ghosts have to be good because evil people go to hell when they die and I don't think they can escape that fate. (Looking at it from a religious view)
    If your happy and you know it make a kitty!!! =^_^= <Meow!

Newbie gypzkie is off to a good start gypzkie's Avatar
    Thanks

at first i don't believe in ghosts but...

just recently, my friends and have nothing else to do since it's already in the wee hours of the morning ( 2-3 am) so we decided to talk about ghosts... i decided to tell them my experience during our elementary girl scout jamboree ( it must be 8 years ago)... this is the first time that i was sharing it to them because i'm afraid that i was just imagining it that time. i told them that i saw a little girl sitting on top of the sink.... "wearing a white dress and just looks at everybody" finished my friend aileen... then a headless monk in front of the classroom without it's head, said ikkah.... a man who just stands in a corner... says edem... who wears a barong with blood on his face, finish my best friend mae.... then we all said " and the white lady who floats around the room like peeking on everyones bedsheets!"

imagine, we all saw the same things... i thought it was just me who saw it. they saw it too and it was also they're first time to share it with everyone else because of the same reasons that i have...

what's more creepy is that while we were talking about it, the room temperature suddenly drops as if we turned on the aircon... and it really felt like the room is very crowded and full of people, to think that the living room is big and we sit far away from each other ( some of us were lying down on the sofa since they have 2 sets on sofa which are long and big)....

only when we said that we're going upstairs to sleep did the room temperature returned to normal and the feeling of crowdiness that we felt disappeared.

so much for our experience.... that's the first and the last time that we talked about that topic....

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brent-Enix View Post
    do YOU believe in spiritual beings that walk the earth after their death, otherwise known as ghosts?
    well i dont believe in ghosts, but i believe in unsettled beings. many people since olden days have talked about the souls of their ancestors floating around. i believe that ghosts are another word for unsettled beings. many times, people are proven wrong on a 'video of a ghost' but i believe this. there is hell, heaven and purgatory. i think purgatory is here, on earth. these people sent to purgatory have either unfinished business or just are not good enuf to go to heaven or not bad enuf to go to hell. also, in many 'haunted places', i think that the evil of the person/s who inhabited this house did leave an effect. cuz if your evil to ur dog, and hes evil back, isnt it the same?

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't believe in ghost...more like spirits. ghost you can see but spirits you can scence.
    like do N E of you feel a presence when you have your eyes closed of when your trying to go to sleep? like as if someone is standing rite over you. I feel that almost everynight.....Do N E of you guys feel that?

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    I don't believe in ghost...more like spirits. ghost you can see but spirits you can scence.
    like do N E of you feel a presence when you have your eyes closed of when your trying to go to sleep? like as if someone is standing rite over you. I feel that almost everynight.....Do N E of you guys feel that?
    Uh.. no?

Spirits ARE ghosts. Ghosts are the spirits of those who have passed on.

Unless you're talking in Heavenly terms like Angels and guardians.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Uh.. no?

Spirits ARE ghosts. Ghosts are the spirits of those who have passed on.

Unless you're talking in Heavenly terms like Angels and guardians.
    Okay put it like this, to me spirituality,that its the essence of a being while the word ghost may also refer to the soul of a deceased person, or to a spirit or demon.
    KAY!?
    Last edited by Jokerman; May 14, 2007 at 08:19 AM.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

My my, where has this topic been hiding? I mean 10 pages?

I myself belive in ghosts, along with a few other things. It's a bit hard not to being related to my Mum's side of the family. With our family, if I have a bad nights sleep for no reason what so ever, I wait a while, then ask Mum what's wrong with who. Another example is when I had a car jump out of a driveway in front of me, ending with me having a large hole on my arm where I put my elbow through the back window. Mum was actually the first to know, even though she was the last to be told.

As for ghosts, I've seen 1 or 2 myself, plus I think I might have 1 haunting me. I haven't actually seen her yet, either she hasn't let me or she can't for some reason. But I have actually heard her voice. It was a nice voice, even if she was telling me off. I was thinking about a few random yet amusing things when I heard her tell me to "Just stop it!". I've also felt her touching my face. I find it rather soothing, helping me get to sleep. Mind you, she hasn't made herself known for a little while.
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku Waremono is off to a good start Waremono's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    My my, where has this topic been hiding? I mean 10 pages?

I myself belive in ghosts, along with a few other things. It's a bit hard not to being related to my Mum's side of the family. With our family, if I have a bad nights sleep for no reason what so ever, I wait a while, then ask Mum what's wrong with who. Another example is when I had a car jump out of a driveway in front of me, ending with me having a large hole on my arm where I put my elbow through the back window. Mum was actually the first to know, even though she was the last to be told.

As for ghosts, I've seen 1 or 2 myself, plus I think I might have 1 haunting me. I haven't actually seen her yet, either she hasn't let me or she can't for some reason. But I have actually heard her voice. It was a nice voice, even if she was telling me off. I was thinking about a few random yet amusing things when I heard her tell me to "Just stop it!". I've also felt her touching my face. I find it rather soothing, helping me get to sleep. Mind you, she hasn't made herself known for a little while.
    Kya!!!
    That sounds quite wonderful! The ghost could be a family member who didn't have too much contact with you when she lived and now she wants to make up for all that lost time, and she is probably scolding you for not paying attention to her!
    I haven't had any experiences with ghosts but I like to hope that I am visited by one! I will love all the quality time gained from having a ghost struggle to reveal why it is near me and for what reasons!!!!
    Do I sound crazy? I hope I don't...
    If your happy and you know it make a kitty!!! =^_^= <Meow!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast