+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghosts?

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Re: Ghosts?

Only the insane have strength enough to prosper, only those that prosper can truly judge what is sane.

Again, I love that quote.
    I doubt it is a family member, something tells me it isn't. In some ways, I hope it's not. A family member seing me naked?!?!?!? No thanks!!
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brent-Enix View Post
    I'm not quite sure to believe in them myself, but do YOU believe in spiritual beings that walk the earth after their death, otherwise known as ghosts? Please explain the reason for your answer too.

For me, I'm not quite sure. Some of my friends have been sharing stories about encounters they had with ghosts. I'm not sure if what they saw was real or just their imagination, though.
    I have always thought myself to be a practical person. I never believed in ghosts . . . but now I've heard too many stories. It doesn't just seem coincidental . . . there may be some truth to it. I'm still not sure, though.

Otaku 02134 may be famous one day 02134 may be famous one day 02134's Avatar
    Thanks

all i know about this topic is in the islamic religion there is like 2 counterparts of a person ex.you and a evil spirt of you not reading the holy book causes the evil one to come and you cant exactly see it but you can feel it this being the christian counterpart known as a ghost so yes i say i believe in ghosts

I'll do it man.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

I always believed in ghost.
    My cousins house was being haunt by at least five ghost in her house. My sister is being followed by a ghost as well. Everywhere she went I notice the weird things were happening to her. I mean her bed moved to the other side of the room and no one moved it.
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

the Bible says: "to be absent from the body is to be present with the lord"

that means that "ghosts", if they exist, are really demons.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku bcvl1124 is off to a good start
    Thanks

There is no such thing as ghosts if it is end of the world all the demons from hell will be coming out from outside of our houses. This might sound weird everytime I get this feeling it always happens and I thought it was de za voo. But for me I don't believe in ghosts they are just fanfiction. A made up story.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    the Bible says: "to be absent from the body is to be present with the lord"

that means that "ghosts", if they exist, are really demons.
    You know, not that I disagree with you, until Vatican II Council, the Holy Spirit was referred to as "The Holy Ghost."

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Actually, there is actually some science that could prove the existance of ghosts.

Basically, people have detected electromagnetic fields in the bodies of dead people for a little while after death. Plus, science teaches that energy cannot be distroyed, it mearly changes form instead. And considering how much eletrical activity has been measured each time someone tries that little experiment. From what I've heard, many argue the energy detected within the human body is actually what most call your soul.

Now before any flame wars start, I'm mearly providing some more info for you all. So no written battles please. Leave them to the RPG side of the forum :P .
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast