+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Ghosts?

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ghosts?

i have belived in ghost since i was little, but that is from the enviroment i lived in. weird things happening around me and my family, heck im positive that my sisters room was haunted by a Bad(evil?) spirit, and have 4poeple who had seen it...i hated that room, gave you the chills every time i steped in there. the whole poltergiest thing where the kitchen drawers are pulled out...ever catch movement outa the corner of your eye, when some one is walking behind you. you feel them as they pass you by. yeah try that when you know your home alone...lets just say i spent a lot of time balled up in front of the Tv trying to ignore what ever was happening around the house...hmm i should go back to that house and ask the current owners if they noticed anything...
    Don't Panic

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

I cant really say I believe in them. I mean dose there have to be a sole in our bodies. What we do and act like is all because of the brain. I cant really say that we are souls in a body.But thats just me.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Newbie renjiabarai1335 is off to a good start renjiabarai1335's Avatar
    Thanks

P.R. Princes ur right were not just souls in a body and the way act is all in our brains but i can anistly say that what i saw 12 years ago was a ghost but it was also an illousion of the mind because if you get a chill right donw the center of ur spine our instinct is to think that theres a ghost in the room but thats just my thought

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm I guss your right.
    I know I thoguht a saw a ghost once but like you said it's just our instincst. so yeah.

Newbie renjiabarai1335 is off to a good start renjiabarai1335's Avatar
    Thanks

yea i know what you mean i thought that i saw one not to long ago because i got that one lil chill doonw the center of my spine

Thanks

UGH!!!!!!!
    i HATE THAT FEELING. IT JUST GETS ON MY NERVES. !!!

Bad nervous system!Bad!. lol.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

kinda makes the hairs on your back stand up huh? i got that everytime i went into my Sisters room, that room was haunted. yeah i can say i hate that feeling too, gives me the willies...
    Don't Panic

Thanks

lol. Yeah I only get it once in a while. Though when I was like 9 or ten I thought my dead cat was taking all my tiger stuffed animals.Cause I would ask my mom and she said she never toughed them. SOO yeah. And even now I still haven't found them. But yeah that was the closest to ghost I've ever gotten. lol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast