+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Ghosts?

Newbie glacier may be famous one day glacier may be famous one day glacier's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ghosts?

another mstcl exprnc of mine is when i was 10. i saw my half-brother
    my bro was placed for the mass in the church but before they closed the coffin, i saw him next to it with a sad look watching his body. then he looked at me. its a bit (or big) shock for me coz i really saw and touched him. sometimes it still makes me creepy but i still want to see him even in that way. weird but that's the first time and (hope not) the last time i have contact with the other dimension. i belive ghost is exist....weird....
    For I am rightful of their band, My best allegiances are to the death ~Gwendolyn Brooks

Signature designed by Shonen
    Thank You

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

I used to hear footsteps on the lino back when I was younger, & knew I was the only one up. My bedroom was located at the end of the passage, with the bed looking down the passage. I knew if anyone was out of their room, & they never were when the footsteps started.

Plus, when I was back in primary school, probably about 10 or so, I thought I saw one. I was running late for school, everyone else was in the car & I had forgotten my jumper (no, not a kangaroo ). I ran inside & turned the corner to go down the passage & just stopped in a heartbeat. There, pulling my door shut from a side on position, was a young man, roughly in his early 20's & dressed up in some sort of suit. He suddenly snapped his head around & looked at me. As soon as his eye's locked on mine, he dissapeared, but I still got a good look at him. I immedietly ran back to the car saying I'd just seen a ghost.

Now fast forward to a couple of years ago. I was getting ready to go to an interview. I get dressed up in my interview clothes, walked out of my room, pulling my door shut along the way. However it didn't close propperly, so I turned back towards it, ending up side on to it, & used a little bit more force. Sencing a presance, I snapped my head around & looked at the end of the passage. I only saw him for a fraction of a second, but I knew immedietly what I saw. A young boy in a grey school uniform, about 10, standing there open mouthed looking at me. I knew exactly who it was too. It was none other than myself, on the day I thought I'd seen a ghost. THAT little dose of reality hit like a sledge hammer!

Science is great, & will allow us to understand so much about the universe around up. But there are some things I think science will never be able to explain. Like why my alarm was turned off yesterday, even though noone living in my house knew where it is, let alone touched it...
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

There's a glitch in the matrix...my friends sister ended up in a dorm that was haunted by some guy who hung himself during finals week a few years back...Looks like many students had seen him, but no one seemed to have told her. He always did the same thing, like a broken record walk from the elevators to his room...now her room. she was studying and looked up at the mirror and found him behind her...she spend the rest of the night in the campus cafeteria and then moved to another dorm room...
    Don't Panic

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Ah, the classic Repeat-the-horrific-death-for-eternity ghost. There are many famous, & even more unknown, cases of these. Doomed to repeat the event for eternity, never changing. Rather sad if you think about it. Reliving your final moments continuiously...
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

god, i cant imagine actually geting stuck in groundhog day...but i have a few other stories I'll throw in later, gotta head to work for now.
    Don't Panic

Newbie fookongmick may be famous one day fookongmick may be famous one day
    Thanks

Erm, I can't say I believe in ghosts, but neither am I going to say don't believe in ghosts. It is something none of us can prove conclusively. And, I think supposing they do exist, I am sure if we leave them alone, they will leave us alone.

Otaku Brent-Enix is off to a good start Brent-Enix's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay, I know that I've mentioned in the first post that I don't believe in ghost... but I'm starting to think otherwise. Why so? I've recently had an experience with them last March. When our class picture was taken and later developed, we've spotted an arm slung over the shoulder of one of my boy classmates. This arm seemed to be wearing a long, blue sleeve, which was quite weird 'cause... our uniforms had short, white sleeves. Also, we were wearing the complete uniform, meaning we wore no jackets or whatnot. And I swear that no one else was in the picture but me and my classmates (may I note there were only nine of us?).

Now, I suppose that I'm in the middle of believing and NOT believing in them.

mmhmm.

Newbie zig93 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I do belive in ghost. I did have someting happen to me that I wish not to talk about. I feel that if you die and there was someting left undone that you wont be able to cross over.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast