+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Ghosts?

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Ghosts?

Yes ghosts are very real.My houseis haunted by a girl with long hair in her teens.during the night you can here her mon and cry.it is very disturbing.one time i was walking down the steps to my basement during the night then i heard a crash.i turned my head to see what it was then something touched me from behind.There she was standing there staring at me al most as to say"help me please help me."i ran up the rode to my friends house.we both went back to my house.at that time it was about 11:00.So the both of us go into the basement.we start to here unhumanley sounds,schatching on the walls and the girl moning.then we see somehting runing on the side of us.then we here a un-humanley voice yell GET OUT!!!!!we both ran.i spent the night over his house.now i m thinking of getting professional help.now after that tere is know way i can be a non-believer.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

geez, something bad happened in there, maybe you could check the city records or old newspapers to check up on the history of your house? the library should have old copies of the city paper in micro film or something...
    Don't Panic

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

ghosts are spooky or imganative at all its something
    that we cant explain so we call it super natural , we did this
    with thunder and lightning till it was explained to us.

so all this talk of ghosts of being scary is just us
    showing how unevolved we are because there are to many
    resnable expalnations for anyway to say that ghosts are
    real , heck EVP's can be explained but alot of things like radio
    wave you cant hear with your ear but can be heard and picked up
    by a sensitive recording device. thats just one way im sure there
    are others.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie tak20109 may be famous one day tak20109 may be famous one day tak20109's Avatar
    Thanks

there are wandering spirits they are the souls that god does not let in his mighty kingdom

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

I don't belive in ghosts much but i have to admit there have been pretty creepy photos and stuff lets hope they come in peace

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Until proven existant, I do NOT believe in any form of the supernatural and/or ghosts.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Your choice. Personally, I've seen too much weird stuff not to, including having 1 "Haunt" me, but not in a bad way.

Oh, & she has made her presence known since.
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Woah that would be amazing to be touched by a ghost or see or feel it's presences i belive in spirts does that count as ghosts?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast