+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19

Thread: Ghosts?

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Re: Ghosts?

Yeah, in a way. The way I see it, Ghosts are spirits outside their body, normally due to death. And as for your spirit, I see that as basically the "essance" of you, in other words, everything that makes you you It's what makes those meaty lumps we all call our bodies behave the way we do. I'm yet to come across a dangerous ghost, but it is a big world, & science might not explain everything that comes it's way...

As for contact, I guess it would depend on how they feel. If they're happy, their touch would be soothing. If angry, maybe cold & unnerving, maybe even like pins & needles. I don't know about the angry, but those are a couple of versions I've read about. I do know they can be ticked off, or even just annoyed.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

very true i've seen pictures of ghosts but they looked special effects if you know what i mean. but i don't know if i'd like to meet a ghost espicaly and angry one!

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

No ghosts are not real theres a heaven and hell you go to one or another

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    No ghosts are not real theres a heaven and hell you go to one or another
    true unless you belive in purgatory where you soul
    stays bound to an area till the end of days then
    you would have to belive in souls wondering if not ghosts
    or phantoms.

i still belive ghosts or anything paranormal will
    be exaplied just like storms or anythig else we thought
    of as odd or strange just give science a few more years
    and people will laugh at themselves for acting so silly
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Ah, but as I said earlier...

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    Actually, there is actually some science that could prove the existance of ghosts.

Basically, people have detected electromagnetic fields in the bodies of dead people for a little while after death. Plus, science teaches that energy cannot be distroyed, it mearly changes form instead. And considering how much eletrical activity has been measured each time someone tries that little experiment. From what I've heard, many argue the energy detected within the human body is actually what most call your soul.

Now before any flame wars start, I'm mearly providing some more info for you all. So no written battles please. Leave them to the RPG side of the forum :P .
    So it appears Science has explained it a little, but I'm not 100% confident they'll be able to explain everything. I mean I'd like to see how science would explain this...
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    Plus, when I was back in primary school, probably about 10 or so, I thought I saw one. I was running late for school, everyone else was in the car & I had forgotten my jumper (no, not a kangaroo ). I ran inside & turned the corner to go down the passage & just stopped in a heartbeat. There, pulling my door shut from a side on position, was a young man, roughly in his early 20's & dressed up in some sort of suit. He suddenly snapped his head around & looked at me. As soon as his eye's locked on mine, he dissapeared, but I still got a good look at him. I immedietly ran back to the car saying I'd just seen a ghost.

Now fast forward to a couple of years ago. I was getting ready to go to an interview. I get dressed up in my interview clothes, walked out of my room, pulling my door shut along the way. However it didn't close propperly, so I turned back towards it, ending up side on to it, & used a little bit more force. Sencing a presance, I snapped my head around & looked at the end of the passage. I only saw him for a fraction of a second, but I knew immedietly what I saw. A young boy in a grey school uniform, about 10, standing there open mouthed looking at me. I knew exactly who it was too. It was none other than myself, on the day I thought I'd seen a ghost. THAT little dose of reality hit like a sledge hammer!
    I guess they could say something about a time/space loop or something fancy like that, but would that explain how I felt the presence of the younger me, causing me to snap my head around? And I know it happened without a doubt, especially since it still gives me a chill up my spine thinking about it now!

I know I'm quoting myself, but at the moment I can't really be bothered typing it all out again
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Newbie [Pandora's_Box] may be famous one day [Pandora's_Box] may be famous one day [Pandora's_Box]'s Avatar
    Thanks

Spirits possibly anchored to the Earth by something left undone?I suppose no one is to know.I do believe, but that may be because of my mental state.Considering I see things that aren't there, it comes natural for me to believe.It may be imagination, it may not.And i hate to sound like I'm bashing religion, but it may simply be one's belief that there is a heaven and hell.That doesn't make it true.
    "Let fall the weak, and build to the strong."

Newbie lawnboy978 is off to a good start lawnboy978's Avatar
    Thanks

i totally believe in ghosts. once you die your spirit leaves the body and if it doesnt want to pass on it stays on earth a little while longer. it just doesnt have a body to stay in, but yeah i do believe in ghosts.
    <~"Turn on, Tune in, Drop out."~>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19