+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghosts?

Newbie ghettogkiva is off to a good start ghettogkiva's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ghosts?

yeah i think ghost are real i really but then sometimes i dont because the people make up stories and stuff so most people dont know we just have to find out for our selfs
    i luv deviantart / shika

Otaku god of death may be famous one day god of death may be famous one day god of death's Avatar
    Thanks

unfinshed bussiness is the cause for the spirtual beings, i do belive that under certain conditions that ghosts can be real. a strong tie to life can be the cause for much. regardless if there is a god or not, ghosts will exist.
    I am the God Of Death, Reaper of the souls, hunter of the darkness......
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Deaths_doorway/index.php
    this is my site come and see me there sometime!

Newbie The bouncer is off to a good start The bouncer's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes I think they are real and I feel sorry for them, not being able to pass on and all, I think that when they touch you its when u get that chill up or down your spine if this is true I'm sure we've all been in contact with a ghosts.
    What are you addicted to?

Newbie whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon's Avatar
    Thanks

I think ghosts are really just demons trying to play around with humans a little. I don't think it's a person who just can't move on.

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, Ghosts have been a facination with humans and various cultures since even before the onset of organized religion. I myself believe in them, sheerly because there are many things that are beyond the comprehension of mankind and what goes on after a person passes from this mortal coil is beyond anyones understanding. I also believe that I have seen a ghost on one occasion and heard voices in a local haunt during a dead silence with all the people there in the same room not speaking and all of us hearing it. I myself have a theory on ghosts to some it may sound ridiculous but I think that people who died early(infants only included in some circumstances because they didnt really have a chance to develop unfinished buisness), their souls live on in a sort of limbo parallel to the material realm where they live out multiple possibilities to the remainder of their prematurely ended life, and once a conclusion that suits them is reached they will fade away. However it is my opinion that most of these spirits never reach this point so that is why the many famous haunts in the world are still active today.

Otaku Angel_in_hell is off to a good start
    Thanks

There could be spritual entities all around us, That would also explain why sometimes at at nught we hear, feel, and see thing. I belive that there are spirit out there but "Ghosts" im not as sure. Ghosts are a completely diiferent creature. But all and all they are trying to get our attention
    i have heard that little kids are able to see ghosts! i think thats kind of creepy if you ask me!

unfinshed bussiness is the cause for the spirtual beings, i do belive that under certain conditions that ghosts can be real. a strong tie to life can be the cause for much. regardless if there is a god or not, ghosts will exist.
    there are things that can never be explained! and it will always be like that! and yes ppl do make up stories but no one wiill ever knoe if they are tru or not and i do belive that there are ghosts here to get revenge!

IN THE END IT DOSENT EVEN MATTER

Otaku Mitsu-O! is off to a good start Mitsu-O!'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    i could care less about if ghosts are real there is no point in me worring about some thing i dont kno.

Aww, you shouldn't say things like that! You should always be fasinated in the unknown let alone worry about things you don't know. For example: There could be over 100 countries pointing nuclear warheads at us and you wouldn't know. That you should worry about. It is your duty no, Everyones duty to try and learn what they can about the world around them. Even though "Ghosts" may seem like a petty subject to some, you should always keep in mind that that are dangers out there and that you should learn about them as much as possible.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu-O! View Post
    Aww, you shouldn't say things like that! You should always be fasinated in the unknown let alone worry about things you don't know. For example: There could be over 100 countries pointing nuclear warheads at us and you wouldn't know. That you should worry about. It is your duty no, Everyones duty to try and learn what they can about the world around them. Even though "Ghosts" may seem like a petty subject to some, you should always keep in mind that that are dangers out there and that you should learn about them as much as possible.
    why not??,if u spend time worrying if some thing is real or not its just a wast of time,well if there were over 100 countries pointing nuclear warheads i would worry about that and i probily would kno about some thing like that,but the hole ghosts thing i dont believe in right now if i see one sure it would be proven to me that there are such things as ghosts
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast