+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghosts?

Otaku Mitsu-O! is off to a good start Mitsu-O!'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ghosts?

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    why not??,if u spend time worrying if some thing is real or not its just a wast of time,well if there were over 100 countries pointing nuclear warheads i would worry about that and i probily would kno about some thing like that,but the hole ghosts thing i dont believe in right now if i see one sure it would be proven to me that there are such things as ghosts

Glad you clarified that! ^_^ But even so, the unknow has always fascinated
    Man. Sure you might not care but keep in mind that should always learn!

Otaku Noodles is off to a good start Noodles's Avatar
    Thanks

?????????
    ?????????
    ?????????
    Okay ......
    I think that ya'll watch too much tv. But I got hit in the head with a log by a ghost.It hit me in the head and split in two.it did not hurt even though it was as thick as a couple of fire place logs. I looked around but no one was around.....weird huh
    Mr. Fangs

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Noodles
    But I got hit in the head with a log by a ghost.
    lol..!!

Me...I don't really know...

I mean...I guess I do. I believe in ghosts, but not so much as to where i'm looking over my shoulder 24/7..y'know?

Actually, there's a ghost living in my house right now. She's 10...and her name is Jennifer. She likes to pull little tricks on me and my fam. It pisses me off..but she's never done anything to scare me..she knows i'm cool like that ;]

serious.

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    Once you die your body stops being the vessel of your soul. So, a ghost is pretty much the soul of someone that has died. I do believe in them because if God exists then ghosts do exist too.
    This is the time where I question your logic... HOW DO YOU KNOW GOD EXISTS?!? god, ghosts, and spirits are just ways for people to blame misfortune. I have never felt that a god was here.(and definatly not watching over us!)
    Tell the familys of soldiers who's relitive didn't come back that god is watching over us!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry a bit of a rant.

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattness View Post
    This is the time where I question your logic... HOW DO YOU KNOW GOD EXISTS?!? god, ghosts, and spirits are just ways for people to blame misfortune. I have never felt that a god was here.(and definatly not watching over us!)
    Tell the familys of soldiers who's relitive didn't come back that god is watching over us!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry a bit of a rant.
    That is a very valid opinion, and for me being a christian of a more liberal sort I do agree with you in a way. To be honest I dont think that god watches over us in the sense that he keeps every little insignificant person out of harms way, nah, there are more ways to interpret that than just what you read on the surface. I mean all he really has to do is watch you along the path chosen for you and well if youre not on that then pff tough youre negated said oversight. However when it comes to matters of the unexplained thats just what it is unexplained the point of the matter is it gives people something to live for, ie proving the existence of things like ghost, god, bigfoot, whatever...Its just that to say something doesnt exist or does just because you think so really makes no sense and its all just a matter of opinion, and besides whose to say that god isnt just a metaphor for the universe itself? all i can say is if he is real, which i believe in a manner he is, itll be revealed when it wants to be as with many other answers to mysteries on this planet and in the universe.

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

Otaku Noodles is off to a good start Noodles's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I think that one day we will end up answering all of our seemingly illagical questions, but untill then I think that people will keep trying to find ways to explain the unknown.
    Mr. Fangs

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

I hardly believe in ghost now day's because I seen alot thing's like those green stuff they use for movie's, its possible they could use the same stuff for the ghosts and all, and some other type hidden place's too.

Newbie N8VE South is off to a good start N8VE South's Avatar
    Thanks

Nope i don't beleive in them at all. I do believe that your subconsious is a very powerful thing though and that it is the main cause for the beleif in ghosts. I Believe that you are a soul right now your physical body and mind and when that goes so does your consiousness in this world. What happens 2 you after that well I guess we'l find out when we get there.
    THINK ABOUT IT
    N8VE LAW

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast