+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 48 of 151

Thread: Ghosts?

  1. #41
    Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Posts
    3,118
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 70 Times in 64 Posts

    Re: Ghosts?

    ghosts , wraiths , demons etc. there all just thing we don't
    understand we are like the cave men who thought thunder
    was some creature that was out to get them till someone
    figured out what it was.

    the same for ghosts and the like the will be scary and unexplained
    till someone with a brain figures it out but till then there are ways
    to record phenomenon like EVP or something that could be proof for
    some but really its just a part of scince we have yet to explore
    since there isnt much intrest in it so it maybe a few years before
    we can say what they are.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

  2. #42
    Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,554
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Re: Ghosts?

    Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    ghosts , wraiths , demons etc. there all just thing we don't
    understand we are like the cave men who thought thunder
    was some creature that was out to get them till someone
    figured out what it was.

    the same for ghosts and the like the will be scary and unexplained
    till someone with a brain figures it out but till then there are ways
    to record phenomenon like EVP or something that could be proof for
    some but really its just a part of scince we have yet to explore
    since there isnt much intrest in it so it maybe a few years before
    we can say what they are.
    o__O;; you don't know that. Ghosts could be actual living beings. Such as aliens and angels and demons. Just because you haven't seen them or can't explain them doesn't mean that they do not exist. But there are also theories to disagree with this. It could all be psychological as well. It is all a matter of opinion and evidence.

  3. #43
    Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    here, there, everywhere
    Posts
    1,082
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 27 Times in 24 Posts

    Post Re: Ghosts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brent-Enix View Post
    I'm not quite sure to believe in them myself, but do YOU believe in spiritual beings that walk the earth after their death, otherwise known as ghosts? Please explain the reason for your answer too.

    For me, I'm not quite sure. Some of my friends have been sharing stories about encounters they had with ghosts. I'm not sure if what they saw was real or just their imagination, though.
    I believe that the mind of the human being is powerful... as well as its imagination. The mind can play tricks to the body, specially under a lot of stress and fear. Nevertheless, I strongly believe that on the spiritual field we're not alone. I believe that we have the one that protect us... and we have enemies....
    I believe that after the death there is judgment and there is no such thing as ghosts... but yes there is such things as demons taking human form..... I believe that Satan is live and well and He/she/it wll do the impossible to make human beings believe that he does not exist..... and he\she\it will try to make humans fear about ghosts and creepy stuff..... the weakness of every human is fear.... and I believe demons and all the evil forces use that as an advantage.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

  4. #44
    Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Somewhere in SD.
    Posts
    2,596
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts

    Re: Ghosts?

    Okay first of all now am convince that ghost's are real, my girlfriend told me about some creepy things of how she was sleeping in the park with her friends and heard alot of things down there, like they see a girl in the river, or they see shadow's moving in the bathroom and making noise's, still you never know if they are there or not.

  5. #45
    Newbie egyptianKitten137 is off to a good start egyptianKitten137's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I live in transilvania
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Ghosts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brent-Enix View Post
    I'm not quite sure to believe in them myself, but do YOU believe in spiritual beings that walk the earth after their death, otherwise known as ghosts? Please explain the reason for your answer too.

    For me, I'm not quite sure. Some of my friends have been sharing stories about encounters they had with ghosts. I'm not sure if what they saw was real or just their imagination, though.
    Yes i belive in them some times i can comunicaste with them...to me they are unhappy spirits that want to finish some thing before they move on...
    love comes softly.....

  6. #46
    Newbie i bite 666 is off to a good start i bite 666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Ghosts?

    i completly believe in ghosts. and that you can talk to them. my friend and i have talked to my "gardian angle" if that is what you want to call it and me and my cousin used a ouija board and we asked that ghosts to turn off that lights but then a lightbalb went out,at first we dident know what it was we just heard a poping sound so we ran out and went back in and saw that the lightbald had poped. we slept in my other cousins room that night lol

  7. #47
    Otaku sazza2488 may be famous one day sazza2488 may be famous one day
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    138
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Ghosts?

    Once we had an ouija board at home. My friend wanted to try it out. So we all sat down and held hands and started asking questions to a spirit. When questions were asked, things were thrown off the mantlepiece and my friends chair began to rise. Now, since then I knew that there is something out there.

    Also, in my old home, an old man died next door to me on the toilet. There were strange markings on the wall. It was weird. My sister was obviously to small to reach it and for me also. No-one understood where it came from.

    But it all could be to do with the mind of yours. But personally I do believe there are ghosts around. Whether it's relative looking out for you or a random ghost who just wants to bug you for the fun of it ^^

  8. #48
    Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,554
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Re: Ghosts?

    Quote Originally Posted by i bite 666 View Post
    i completly believe in ghosts. and that you can talk to them. my friend and i have talked to my "gardian angle" if that is what you want to call it and me and my cousin used a ouija board and we asked that ghosts to turn off that lights but then a lightbalb went out,at first we dident know what it was we just heard a poping sound so we ran out and went back in and saw that the lightbald had poped. we slept in my other cousins room that night lol

    Woah. That's some scary stuff, there. For me, it's 50/50. I'm not too sure if I believe in ghosts or not. I say that there's a ghost living in my house. But that's just me talking crap. I say she's ten and that her name is jennifer. The reason I say this is because little things happen around the house randomly. Lights will go off every now and then. My alarm clock would go on out of nowhere. So I say it's Jennifer who pulls those childish pranks. But I don't know. I've never "seen" her. I'd like to have a ghostly encounter. But not a scary one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ghosts: True or Not
    By Priestess Angel in forum Debate and Discuss
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: Oct 16, 2006, 07:26 AM
  2. *Do you believe in ghosts?*
    By Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me in forum Debate and Discuss
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: May 28, 2006, 08:08 AM
  3. DO ghosts scare you?
    By SousukeSagara in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: Feb 23, 2006, 10:10 AM
  4. Do you believe in ghosts?
    By The Darkness in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Aug 29, 2005, 07:21 AM
  5. do you believe in ghosts?
    By name one in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: Aug 17, 2005, 10:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts