+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghosts?

Otaku Angel_in_hell is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Ghosts?

Woah. That's some scary stuff, there. For me, it's 50/50. I'm not too sure if I believe in ghosts or not. I say that there's a ghost living in my house. But that's just me talking crap. I say she's ten and that her name is jennifer. The reason I say this is because little things happen around the house randomly. Lights will go off every now and then. My alarm clock would go on out of nowhere. So I say it's Jennifer who pulls those childish pranks. But I don't know. I've never "seen" her. I'd like to have a ghostly encounter. But not a scary one
    if ppl were telling me the ghosts name i'm not sure i would belive them! because they could be making it up! but i still belive in ghosts 100%

IN THE END IT DOSENT EVEN MATTER

Otaku Brent-Enix is off to a good start Brent-Enix's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angel_in_hell View Post
    if ppl were telling me the ghosts name i'm not sure i would belive them! because they could be making it up! but i still belive in ghosts 100%
    Well, if you want to know a ghost's name, I've heard there is a "technique" you can do. But I've only heard this from my friends. It's called "Spirit of the Coin". You need a game-board (the gameboard consists of 28 circles with a letter of the alphabet in each of them). Now, you need to keep the room dark and light a candle. Oh, and it has to be night, by the way. Anyways, get a coin and place it at the middle of the gameboard. Now, "talk" to the spirit and ask for his/her name. I've heard that after you do this, the coin will move to letters that will spell his/her name.

I don't know if this is real, though... But I don't want to find out!

mmhmm.

Otaku sazza2488 may be famous one day sazza2488 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brent-Enix View Post
    Well, if you want to know a ghost's name, I've heard there is a "technique" you can do. But I've only heard this from my friends. It's called "Spirit of the Coin". You need a game-board (the gameboard consists of 28 circles with a letter of the alphabet in each of them). Now, you need to keep the room dark and light a candle. Oh, and it has to be night, by the way. Anyways, get a coin and place it at the middle of the gameboard. Now, "talk" to the spirit and ask for his/her name. I've heard that after you do this, the coin will move to letters that will spell his/her name.

Thats sort of similar to an oujia board. But people use different objects rather than coins. When I used an oujia board, I used this triangle thing. Cant remember what they call it. And if you ask questions, it would move to the letters to spell it out for you. But there's also a yes and no on the board.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

well i dunno if i should believe in them muself, but.....see one day i was in my room, reading a book, when all of a sudden it felt like a clawed hand grabbed my shoulder, either that or a giant spider jumped on my shoulder, but when i turned around..there was nothing there.......i dunno how to explain that...but yeah..it also happened another time when i was talking to my brother on the phone, and i felt that same clawed hand sensation, this time on my leg..and i was creeped the heck out..

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Otaku sazza2488 may be famous one day sazza2488 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aiora View Post
    well i dunno if i should believe in them muself, but.....see one day i was in my room, reading a book, when all of a sudden it felt like a clawed hand grabbed my shoulder, either that or a giant spider jumped on my shoulder, but when i turned around..there was nothing there.......i dunno how to explain that...but yeah..it also happened another time when i was talking to my brother on the phone, and i felt that same clawed hand sensation, this time on my leg..and i was creeped the heck out..
    That actually does sound freaky. Have you ever actually thought about it? Thinking deeper of what it could be?

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angel_in_hell View Post
    I suppose. It'd be more "imaginary" than "ghostly", you know? I understand why you would come up with a conclusion such as that. Because I don't think ghosts would tell you their names and all. They'd "haunt" or "guide" but not get social.

Newbie egyptianKitten137 is off to a good start egyptianKitten137's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Is Emo View Post
    i completely belive in spirits that walk the earth... for me this is a punishment to them... they have to go and make peace with themselves to get into heaven.. i also belive in them because... and dont call me crazy... but i have seen them... i can feel their presence sometimes... i've talked to my grampa who i didn't even know what he looked like then my dad had pic on the table and i recognized it and said "dad look a picture of grampa!" and he was confused because he died when i was 1 so i couldnt remeber... ghosts are very real... some are evil some are not... they are just wandering spirits trying to make peace with themselves so they can pass on.

-peace out
    I agree with you...thats what i belive as well...they need to be at peace with them sbefore they can cross over to the other side...some people call me crazy because i can see them and some times i can comunicate with them....the sadest one i've ever seen was a little boy,i don't even think he understood that he was dead...
    love comes softly.....

Otaku Angel_in_hell is off to a good start
    Thanks

i dont think that i would do that! because if u do something liek that it just invites other sperets into ur house!

IN THE END IT DOSENT EVEN MATTER

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast