39 60.94%
  • No

8 12.50%
  • Don't Really Know

17 26.56%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghosts: True or Not

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Ghosts: True or Not

Hello fellow members of paradise! This question came to me while I was looking through the threads and saw the fact or fiction threads which are wonderful threads by the way. Anyway, the question is simply if you believe in ghosts or not.

For myself, I have heard many opinions on this subject.

Some believe that ghosts are wandering, lost souls that are bound to earth by their emotions such as anger or regret. That or they are bound to earth by their loved ones.

Some believe that ghosts are caused by charges of energy caused by emotion from a certain event. Take Gettysburg, Pennsylvania for example. The turning point of the Civil War took place there and millions of young soldiers died and Gettysburg is known to have many spirits.

One friend told me that it is impossible for a human soul to be trapped on earth and if there is such thing as these apparitions that they are images of people created by the devil himself.

Then there is the belief that ghosts are just figments of our overactive imaginations.

So what is your take on all this? I think I will hold my answer for later.

Otaku setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ghosts: True or Not

i strongly believe in ghosts.i have seen them,and it is kinda freaky when you see a ghost.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i think ghost's are but only
    if there is enough electroamagnetic
    currency in the area or if there is
    enough of a powerbase for them to draw
    from to form a shape or to even move an object.
    you can record an EVP if you have the right
    equipment for it
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think of them as ghosts really. I think of them more as spirits of some sort. The term ghost doesn't hold water like it used to if you know what I mean. I've never seen a ghost, probably never will.

Newbie Lillie may be famous one day Lillie may be famous one day Lillie's Avatar
    Thanks

i think there real becouse there are really strange things thats happened to me in the past that are hard to explain.

Once i was lying awake in bed and it was a hot summer night and in just a couple of seconds the room tempature dropped and i could see my breath like it was a cold winter day in my room. it was really weird becouse after that i seen this faint glow of a personage standing at the foot af my bed it was so freaky. i pulled the covers over my head and tried to sleep but i couldn't it just kept bugging me.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

I don't think of them as ghosts really. I think of them more as spirits of some sort.
    I agree they are definitely spirits of some sort and not human aswell...

There is three dimensions/levels to the us humans --- living and death and afterlife so the :
    1st.Where we are living on earth that is the first demension if u will....This is what we are when we are here and living our lifes....
    2nd.This when we die we depart from this earth and go to the 2nd level above or underneath the earth were we await judment day...we cannot make any contact with anybody in the 1st level and that is why they are not trapped souls or wondering souls.
    3rd.This is the afterlife where we are totally gone....
    That is the 3 levels we have and only the 1st one have impact on the 2nd and 3rd.

So i basicly say Ghosts are spirits playing....

lol

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Well,dat is quite difficult.They r suppose to be departed spirits of this world.But i m not certain.y?i hav never seen 1 before.

Otaku The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont realy believe in them, But then again I could be wrong. Its just that the whole spiritual thing sounds to cheese to myself. Its been thrown around so much I just think of it as just nonsence.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast