39 60.94%
  • No

8 12.50%
  • Don't Really Know

17 26.56%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghosts: True or Not

Newbie G_Kaiser may be famous one day G_Kaiser may be famous one day G_Kaiser's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ghosts: True or Not

Ghosts are not real but wicked spirits are!!!

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Hm....if believing in them pleases them and keeps them away from me...then I believe! LOL

o~Piggy-san~o

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I believe that ghosts exsist. My dad has seen them before, and I've had odd experinces that I believe may have been caused by ghosts.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by White_Mage88
    I believe that ghosts exsist. My dad has seen them before, and I've had odd experinces that I believe may have been caused by ghosts.
    Meaning, you've got some hereditary traits from your dad. And in that way, you've got abilities that are slightly similar to a medium... so you may have the ability to see spirits, see the energies surrounding a room, able to feel things that are beyond most human comprehension, attract spirits like a magnet, have a connection to a tormenting/guardian spirit that will stay "appointed" to you for a set amount of time/points (either time leaves them with you, or experience), or etc etc etc etc.

Believe it or not, there are more people in this world that have those special traits than those who don't.

In other words, if a person doesn't have any connection to the spiritual world, they're only one of the few.

Another thing... if you don't happen to "feel" the presence of an energy/spirit, it's because you're sexually frustrated (sexual frustration also blocks of chi/ki) ... or you just aren't connected to them in emotions. (or, they're just not that strong)

Ghosts exist whether in the scientific, or in the spiritual.
    Scientists don't believe they're "existances", rather they're just energies, or magnetic fields that affect the mind.
    However, spiritual is a whole 'nother story which could branch off into several kinds of "ghosts"...

So yes, I do believe in "ghosts"...

People should also look up demon possession, there's a lot more interesting things on that subject (though most cases are actually FALSE) than in just ghosts.

What was the book's name? ... American...... er... American...
    ........ Excor... wait... no...

Umm... there's this book of a travelling excorcist, gives full account of every conversation he's had with a "possessed". ^_^ Pretty interesting stuff.

Oh, and I believe I did see a ghost when I was young.
    Afterall, I could only explain the happening in a way that seems rather unreasonable... so, awkwardly enough, the only logical way to explain it was a ghost.

Afterall, it's Philippines... every other building is haunted. XD
    Last edited by Soshi Kitai; Jun 06, 2006 at 02:35 PM.

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

I think ghosts are real. I've never actually seen one, but stuff has happened that really seemed wierd. Like, for example, when something that no one was touching fell over when there was no or little breeze.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

ghost's are drawn to
    power sorces like magnetic
    fields and such thus they can form
    a shape or move thing's . if you have the
    right equiptment you could Capoture
    EVP's . i know i sound repeditive
    but this makes since to why ghost's
    are real because if you think about it
    there have never been ghost's
    reported near a housethat dosnt have some
    kind of magnetic field. or some kind of
    power source for them to draw energy from.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Ugh... how many posts are there gonna be about ghosts? If someone will please provide me with some evidence that cannot be dissaproved, then I might look into it. But cmon. Ghosts are for the movies and games.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zeroenix
    Ugh... how many posts are there gonna be about ghosts? If someone will please provide me with some evidence that cannot be dissaproved, then I might look into it. But cmon. Ghosts are for the movies and games.
    First, let me ask this: Who was the first to think of ghosts?
    Can you find a movie director, or game director who said themselves that it was their idea?

How about legends, well legends had to span from the truth in one way or another.

How about this? How come every culture believes in ghosts, even when not all cultures have met each other?

Look, the proof that ghosts DON'T exist, is the matter of fact that ghosts can actually be a mental state, as well as illusions caused by extreme heat, dellusions, or magnetic fields around the area.

As understandable as that is, why is it that not all areas have these certain minerals in the ground that would cause such a thing?
    Why are there areas that the energies are completely independent of what minerals are within the earth, and the temperatures shouldn't be that way no matter how one thinks of it?

Scientists merely try to explain it in a rather odd way...
    Where ALL they can say is "theory" not fact.

How can we PROVE ghosts exist?

We can't. Neither can scientists disprove them.

We can take a picture, but camera flares and camera "overtakes" can cause images to appear. Lighting and mirror effects can affect the cameras. And what about photoshop? That can do it as well.

However, what can explain those that we all well know wasn't photoshopped, not a camera "overtake" and in a completely perfect environment?

Let me just put it this way: You want proof? You got to a REAL haunted place, NOT an advertised one... most advertised ones close before a real sighting can happen, or they're fake. (Queen Mary is real, oddly enough... you should also try the Winchester Mansion.... however, both of them won't allow free-roaming)

... if you don't know one, try going to a "ghost-infested" country... such as Philippines (my hometown is always screwy XD) ... normal places like hotels usually have them... especially the museums... (lots of people die rather... untimely deaths in Philippines...... that, and our people are very stubborn)

^_^ We can't prove you wrong. Yet, you can't prove us wrong either.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast