• Don't Really Know

17 26.56%
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghosts: True or Not

Banned anki may be famous one day anki may be famous one day anki's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ghosts: True or Not

Ghost are just figments of over reactive imagination psionicly manifested into reality by people belive in them so much that they belive that the chair is floating while its only their mind messing with them!

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I think I would be a believer in ghosts or spirits or whatever you want to call them. Why? Well, it is hard to believe that so many cultures could form the same stories that have no truth to them so I think that there are some sort of spirits out there. I do think though that most of the sitings are figments of the imagination most of the time because let's face it the people who are very serious about this sort of thing will think a spark of light be a ghost. But I do believe in ghosts especially after this e-mail one of my friends sent me. Maybe someone went in there and messed with the photos but it sure looks real to me.

If that doesn't creep you out then I congratulate you.

Newbie boy_of_the_dark may be famous one day boy_of_the_dark may be famous one day boy_of_the_dark's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah

ghosts exist

i was walking in my basement at three in the mroning and there was this blueish/whiteish cloud that was in the middle of the room and i walked through it and inside there were all these people. hmmmm.... maybe that's not a ghost. maybe i was just hallucinating...
    foolish idiots please refrain....
    from using such a common name....
    that you may speak without a gain....
    an attempt at destruction unfilfilled.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

kinda i dont know i thought i saw one once but i dont have a clue

Newbie confused may be famous one day confused may be famous one day confused's Avatar
    Thanks

ghosts are not real. they are just something that people use to scare you with. i mean seriously, people go to heaven or do they? .. whoa.. so i DONT kno. =^-^= kay forget i said anything c ya

Newbie samaXauto may be famous one day samaXauto may be famous one day
    Thanks

i think that ghost are real! when i lived in the philippines alot of unexplainable things happend. And its in so many old books that talk about ghost even in the bible all tho there called spirits or something and like the Holy Ghost, and that book is old. but i think the view of ghost bieng able to hurt u is wrong they cant touch u, but there real.
    ------Samurai Automator------

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

My opinion can go both ways. Part of me believes in ghosts with a passion and I am very intrigued by them. Then again my logical side tells me to grow up and only believe in tangible evidence. I always find myself watching the show Ghost Hunters and every time I do I think I start to believe more and more.

Banned Vincent_the_Victorious may be famous one day Vincent_the_Victorious may be famous one day Vincent_the_Victorious's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to believe in ghosts. I now know that people CANNOT stay here on earth when they die. When you die, you either go to Heaven or hell. No in between. However; there are spirits and entities. I've seen my share. Demons and angels are able to manifest themselves into human form. For that matter, any form. (Satan became a serpant in Genesis, Jesus cast demons out of demon posessed men and into a herd of pigs) All of the ones I've seen are not see through. They are just like us. If I could touch them, It would be like touching a person. Just think about it, most people die before their time like in car accidents or suicides. If the whole Casper idea of death was true, almost all people who die would be left in "limbo". See my point? If you don't agree, feel free to disagree. I don't mind.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast