39 60.94%
  • No

8 12.50%
  • Don't Really Know

17 26.56%
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Ghosts: True or Not

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ghosts: True or Not

Quote Originally Posted by Chubz
    Hm....Touché......though scientific theories are able to be proven because they start from a 'truth'. Take for instance, gravity. You can't see it, but it's there. By using mathmatical equations and numerous experiments, Newton was able to determine the pull of gravity. The math used was the 'truth', because number crunching is either right or wrong, no in between. You can't argue with an equation (well, gettin real technical then yeah, you can argue with an equation)...

With ghosts....there is no 'truth' that can be used to determine their existance. A Parapsychologist might say "we had a blip on our electronic reader, which means a ghost is around," while a scientist would say "you had a blip on your electronic reader...now show that it was a ghost." Well....they can't, because they have no truth to back it up with, other than personal belief. The science that they try to use to explain ghosts is completely one-sided, yet it is nestled in their so nicely that it is impossible to disprove their theories, yet at the same time prove their theories.

I wanted to be a parapsychologist when I was a kid.....I pretty much read every book on ghosts and hauntings in my school libraries, and the public library.....
    There is the "truth" of myths and legends however...
    Merely assumptions created by people who have viewed things "paranormal"...

Things as silver kills werewolves, vampires are killed by sunlight, head-blow to a zombie, etc...

However, they say that most "paranormal creatures" have been skewed in views by Hollywood... such as werewolves, where legends told of men turning into wolves NOT wolf-men. Or vampires bieing humans who sucked blood, where in legends they were gas-like beings who sucked blood away from victims.

I would suppose that they would use things that are related to ghosts, and make assumptions upon that... creating an odd science from it by fusing modern science with it.

A form of "judging alchemy" is one way I would think of it.

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say that ghost are real from that battles and wars from the past.

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

Totally, are real i have seen my share of Spirits in my life. It runs in the family, so my children, and my children's children will probably see them too

Newbie Soulblighter may be famous one day Soulblighter may be famous one day Soulblighter's Avatar
    Thanks

I just keep saying to myself, why such a thing as ghost should exist ? Deads, for me, have not time to waste wandering somewhere and frightening people, like staying still and watch them. If ghost exist, why would they be dangerous, why after death would we be evil ?

Still, I can't bring myself to think they do exist, coz it's pure fiction for me. When you die, you die ^^ your heart stops, your brain stops, you stop being, your physically dead, no other issues possible for me ^^ they're all non-senses.

Soul is just conscience, thoughts made by you, you're brain or whatever you wan't. You can't be without organs, without a body..
    Let's say Farewell whith a smile...

Otaku viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a question.
    Does anyone believe in animal ghost besides me?

Otaku NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Personally I do think entitys and spiritual beings/forces exist. Makes room for more excitement and mystery in this world.

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Ghosts are earthbound spirits that wander the earth because they do not know they are dead. They just wonder why nobody notices them or talks to them. They do not know they are dead and have to be guided to the tunnel of light by their spirit guide.

Yes there are animal spirits, and like your spirit guide and angels they watch out and protect you.

An example of a place with ghosts is Alkatraz - The san franscisco prison. It is eerie to walk in there because there are earthbound ghosts there that do not trust anyone to take them to the "Other Side" where souls reside.

So they stay in their cells as earthbound ghosts. animal totem spirit guides could be anything from a jaguar to a rhino. I beleive they are there to keep you company and protect you. This is not demonic, there is no hell or devil, they are just from God and want to help and be validated like anyone else.

If you have a haunting just tell the ghost they passed away and it is time to "go to the light" where they will be happy.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe ghosts and spirits exist, though I don' believe that we have any real means, yet, of communicating with them.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast