Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: girl taken from hotel room..?...

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

girl taken from hotel room..?...

this is about the little girl who got taken from her hotel room in Portugal
    While her mum and dad were away for something to eat....while they left her there with NO baby sitter ect ( she was totally alone)

Do you think it was there fault ?... or do u think its not?

I think the girl shouldn't have been left in the hotel room alone with no one with her.
    I mean, what do u think would happen if you left a child of 3 alone?

But whats your input
    Last edited by Miroku4444; May 08, 2007 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Grammar

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: girl taken from hotel room..?...

I would have to say that it is the parents falt because they should have locked the door and for two you don't leave a 3 year old by themselves!!! what kind of parent would do such a thing?!?!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

From what I heard, they were checking on them regularly and that the restaurant was only a short walk away. Plus we could even question the secruity in the hotel..

Yes, they shouldn't have left them alone, but you cant blame them because some idiot wanted to kidnap them. Besides, if this was planned, if he didn't do it then, he would have done it some other time. Plus she wasn't alone, I heard that she had her brother with her.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well first off, the parents have no buisness in leaving a three year old child alone in a hotel room. Common sense would have been for ONE of them to go get something to eat and another to stay and watch the child. Or all three of them could have went out to eat. You don't leave a child alone in a hotel room for any reason whatsoever, ESPECIALLY if she or he is under the age of ten. It is completely the fault of the parents. Whose else's would it be?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    this is about the little girl who got taken from her hotel room in Portugal
    While her mum and dad were away for something to eat....while they left her there with NO baby sitter ect ( she was totally alone)

Do you think it was there fault ?... or do u think its not?

I think the girl shouldn't have been left in the hotel room alone with no one with her.
    I mean, what do u think would happen if you left a child of 3 alone?

But whats your input
    Do you have the actual news article??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie senna is off to a good start senna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    Do you have the actual news article??
    I beleive that this is the original article, but it is a couple of days old- dated May 5.

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

That is sooooo stupid What parent would leave their 3 yr old child and 2 yr old twins in a hotel room with no adult??? its retarded and those parent deserve to be sent to jail and have their remaining children taken away. It wasnt officially claimed that the room had been broken into so I'd say the little girl just got curious left the room and drowned in the beach playing ... no evidence that there was a break in ... It's completely the parents fault even if the girl was abducted they just wanted to have a selfish moment alone .. well guess what ... you've got kids if you cherish your alone time together more than the kids you should have worn a rubber .....

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

From what I heard, it's apparenttly a kidnapping and also, first reports were saying that the room was locked and when she came back to check on them she found the girl missing and the windows jammed open. Clearly some one broke in the get her.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast