Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: girl taken from hotel room..?...

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: girl taken from hotel room..?...

Ok, people like this shouldn't be parents! What parent leaves three of their kids alone in a hotel room? I mean the girl was only 3 and the boys were only 2. I don't care if the door was locked, if the restraunt was a short walk away, or if they checked them every 30 min. or so. Children that young should not be left alone unless under some trusted parental supervision. I mean it takes less then 30 minutes for someone to come in there and kidnap a child or for something similiar to happen. Those parents are lucky they didn't lose the twins, too.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

They make one mistake like this and they can't be parents? If this was a planned kidnapping, if it didn't happen then, it would have happened another time.

Sure they made a HUGE mistake by leaving them in the room alone. But why blame the parents!! The blame should be on the guy that kidnapped them in the first place. What kind of moron feels the need to kidnap a kid for any reasons!?! Plus it was in the security of a hotel?

Yes it could have been prevented, if they were under supervision. But they weren't. In response to the first thread, the blame should be on the idiot that kidnapped the girl in the first place, not the parents - it's not as if they asked for their child to be kidnapped - they simply made a stupid mistake by leaving their kids alone and as most people know at that age, it is a big no-no

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

these day like this mistake happen ...why?..i do not no ..but this a terrible thing that happen ..mum and dud make wrong thing whene they left a child with out any sitter or any adult ..
    this big mistake

Foolish beating

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    Do you think it was there fault ?... or do u think its not?I mean, what do u think would happen if you left a child of 3 alone?
    But whats your input
    1. Parents Fault - Why?
    the parents have to realise that a child of 3 years old, even without the threat of being abducted, can get hurt supervised. it can smash something, and get cuts. even before the abduction, saftey should have been on their mind.
    2. Inevitability - Why?
    lets say that SOMEHOW the parents child proofed the room, they would have thought that it was safe. only in our country do abductions happen daily and get talked about. in europe, in rare cases to children get kidnapped, so it wasnt much of a threat

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

I think its the parents fault .. sure if the girl was actually kidnapped ( I thought the article said the perp would have come in through the window and out the front door but the police wouldn't confirm a break in through the window) it would also be the kidnappers fault but the parents take a big part of the blame no matter what happened because they left 3 kids ( one 3yr old and two 2 yrs old)alone in a hotel room ....
    It all ends up with the parents not acting in the best interest of the children.
    If it was a planned kidnapping then the parents just made it easier and without considering kidnappings so many things could have happened to those kids alone in that room ... with the tub and outlets and access to the door and so many other things ...
    Last edited by KimiFemi; May 09, 2007 at 12:31 PM.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KimiFemi View Post
    I think its the parents fault .. sure if the girl was actually kidnapped ( I thought the article said the perp would have come in through the window and out the front door but the police wouldn't confirm a break in through the window) it would also be the kidnappers fault but the parents take a big part of the blame no matter what happened because they left 3 kids ( one 3yr old and two 2 yrs old)alone in a hotel room ....
    It all ends up with the parents not acting in the best interest of the children.
    If it was a planned kidnapping then the parents just made it easier and without considering kidnappings so many things could have happened to those kids alone in that room ... with the tub and outlets and access to the door and so many other things ...
    I'm pretty sure they WERE thinking about the child when they were out. Not her best interests, but they were thinking of her. They'd check in every now and then, (as stated in the article). They probably didn't think someone would actually dare come into a stranger's hotel room and KIDNAP their child.

It was a huge mistake on their part, and I'm sure they feel horrible.
    I'm just confused as to why the BOTH of them left simultaneously.

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

my bad I worded that wrong
    I didnt mean to blame them because they didnt consider a kidnapping
    because not many would think of that first
    or that they didnt think of the kids at all
    it would be hard to do that
    just meant that leaving the kids in the room alone
    would have the potential to cause many diff types of accidents/incident besides kidnappings
    but they werent acting as parents should
    when you have a child (just one let alone 3)
    you have to keep in your mind all the time that that child is your responsibility
    and you as the parent(s) are the only one(s) looking out for them and protecting them .. whether its from other people or their own curiousity...
    and so maybe they couldnt have foreseen the kidnapping but as a parent they should never have left the kids alone in the first place ...
    Wolf I think that they were just trying to have a romantic dinner alone (didnt see any excusses though) with out the kids interrupting or maybe they just thought the kids wouldnt want to sit still long enough to finish a dinner what ever the reason they should have had an adult with the kids at all times

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KimiFemi View Post
    Wolf I think that they were just trying to have a romantic dinner alone (didnt see any excusses though) with out the kids interrupting or maybe they just thought the kids wouldnt want to sit still long enough to finish a dinner what ever the reason they should have had an adult with the kids at all times
    My thoughts exactly. I figured they were just trying to spend sometime alone. But with a child so small.. would it matter? They could have waited until she fell asleep and then maybe brought her along with them so she wouldn't cause any disruptions. Or they could have gotten it ordered to them by means of Room Service. It was a frivolous move they made, and now they have to pay for it. There is such a thing as learning from your mistakes, a saying I live by, but with this case.. there is just no excuse.

Their incident was a terrible misfortune, and I can only hope the child comes up some way or another. It's better to know that the child is [God forbid] dead, than to wonder your entire life if she's all right.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast