Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: girl taken from hotel room..?...

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: girl taken from hotel room..?...

I'm sorry, but I still don't see in blaming the parent because some freak of a creep wants to kidnap a child.

Yes, sure maybe they shouldn't have left them alone. But because some persons kidnapped this kid, all of a sudden they shouldn't be parents? Parents aren't perfect you know, they make mistakes from time to time, this 'mistake' obviously was a very bad one that led to consequences.

There is more proof that it was a planned kidnapping. There was some guy that was taking photo's of them? or near them the day before. There is even questions of wether or not the kidnappers are from Portugal or Britain.

I'm not saying that this, makes their mistake all better. But I don't see sense in blaming the parents. The blame should be on the person who actually did the kidnapping. It's not as if the parent wanted their child to be kidnapped, I think it was a case of big mistake at the wrong time. And they are going to learn from it big time.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    I'm sorry, but I still don't see in blaming the parent because some freak of a creep wants to kidnap a child.

Yes, sure maybe they shouldn't have left them alone. But because some persons kidnapped this kid, all of a sudden they shouldn't be parents? Parents aren't perfect you know, they make mistakes from time to time, this 'mistake' obviously was a very bad one that led to consequences.

There is more proof that it was a planned kidnapping. There was some guy that was taking photo's of them? or near them the day before. There is even questions of wether or not the kidnappers are from Portugal or Britain.

I'm not saying that this, makes their mistake all better. But I don't see sense in blaming the parents. The blame should be on the person who actually did the kidnapping. It's not as if the parent wanted their child to be kidnapped, I think it was a case of big mistake at the wrong time. And they are going to learn from it big time.
    ALL of this was the parents fault. So what if it was a planned out kidnapping? It still wouldn't have happened if they had not left their three year old child who hardly knows anything in the hotel room while they went off to eat. ANY parent should know not to leave a child unattended. All it will cause is trouble, mischief, and obviously now - kidnapping. It was their mistake, THUS their fault.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not even sure why I'm posting... a lot of people agree that it is the parents' fault, and I concur with them!

A child is a parent's responsibility no matter what the situation.

If you didn't want to go take care of the child, then go join the Britney Spears club.
    Why the heck did you have one in the first place?!

Accident? Then go send him/her to a loving and caring family, the opposite of what you would be.

-_-ll A child is a parent's responsibility until the age that a country's laws claim is the adult range.
    No matter how mature a child may be on what level of age, as long as he/she isn't an adult, he/she is still the parent's responsibility.

Time alone? Well, that can be done easily. If you can afford a hotel room, no matter how cheap it is, you can darn well afford a babysitter... but even then, you have to research your babysitter...

I mean look at Abu Dhabi, even though she turned out allright, she had a horrible babysitter. The babysitter would feed her ramen while the babysitter would take all the food that was meant for Abu and take it home to feed her children! *disgust and hatred*
    No matter how darn stupid and idiotic that babysitter was, it was still Abu Dhabi's parents faults! Completely 100% hands down it was their fault. How could you just call a babysitter (and probably a cheap one) and just expect good results from them without interviewing or nothin'?!

>_< How irresponsible are parents?! I don't care if the parents checked the room 100 times that day, it's still stupid to think "Oh she'll be safe" all alone in a hotel room!!!
    Yeah sure, expect that when they're 15 or 16, when they really do have more of a sense of living and know better what's wrong or right... but even still, they'd be your responsibility.

The point is people, nothing could excuse them from thinking their child was safe! Unless of course they got a signed waver from the government that if anything were to go wrong it would be the government's fault and they had over 200 guards protecting her at all times with cameras and radars placed within a 100-mile radius, with every futuristic weapon and tactic imaginable!!!

This topic seems meaningless at how obvious the answer is...
    Only thing it's doing is showing the irresponsibility of posters when they grow up to be parents if they keep the same opinion.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that the parents did not want to have their child kidnapped, yes they did make a mistake by leaving their child in the room. But it is the sicko kidnappers fault for kidnapping them in the first place.

I am not saying that it is ok to leave a child at that age in the hotel room. Infact I would also go as far as saying that they almost deserve to have their child kidnapped because of their stupidity. I personally would never leave my child alone EVER ( just to reply to soshi comment above ^^). Let's just hope that they find their child soon and she is returned safely and that they've learnt from this stupid mistake. I can gaureentee they will never lift an eye off the children ever again ( Well we can hope anyways)

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Well duh the parents didn't want their child to be kidnapped. That's not what we're trying to say either.

What we're saying that it was their fault. Just because you didn't want something to happen doesn't mean it isn't your fault.

It is called responsibility afterall.

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    this is about the little girl who got taken from her hotel room in Portugal
    While her mum and dad were away for something to eat....while they left her there with NO baby sitter ect ( she was totally alone)

Do you think it was there fault ?... or do u think its not?

I think the girl shouldn't have been left in the hotel room alone with no one with her.
    I mean, what do u think would happen if you left a child of 3 alone?

But whats your input
    For one thing, she was with her 2 year old brother and sister. And i think its very fishy that the other two children werent taken. Even just the other girl. I smell foul play.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i know what u mean my dad thinks the same right now he said she was sold and there doing this to make out she was taken or somthing i donno but theres lots of says it could have happend though right?...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the Parent's didn't care about the 3 year old, If they did, they could have brought her to eat with them, the parent's have a lot of explaining to do, and if they did hire a baby sitter, they could have hired someone with more experience instead of getting drunk and come over then, take the baby.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast