Closed Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Are girls smarter than boys?

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Are girls smarter than boys?

Well girls can be smarter then boys and boys can be smarter then girls it all depends on who it is .

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Well girls can be smarter then boys and boys can be smarter then girls it all depends on who it is .
    if you want to go that rout Steven Hawkens proves
    guys are smarter than girls but id rather not and just
    say intlegenceis summed up by the way a person
    has lived making them dumb or smart .

though there really isnt any dump people
    everyone is smart at something like me
    im a pyro maniac and i can tellyouthe difrent colours
    if a fire and how hot each coulour is.

while somone else knows how to make
    the perfect pizza so everyone is smart but not
    about the same things because that would be ignorant
    it self for everyone to be smart about one thing
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

Truth is, in my opinion...that we are all equally smart, it's just that women have more of a..'morale' to succeed were guys are for the most part, more lazy.

Newbie shaktidarrel27 is off to a good start shaktidarrel27's Avatar
    in a place where all our dreams are made from...
    Thanks

hmmm.. interesting topic... this issue has been argued for quiet some time now.. but still this debate is pointless... humans are equal.. and i firmly believe in that...

if we talk about this issue in view of psychology, at a certain age, one could say girls are far more smarter than boys because a normal girl tends to be mature at an early stage.. not only physically but also mentally.. compared to guys who mature at a later age.. they may look physically matured but mentally... its a different story...

In View of the bible, men may look smarter than women.. this is because, according to some, eve was taken from the lower part of adam.. thus not only smarter than women but also superior than them...

But if we talk about it without basing it on any viewpoints, humans are really equal.. you may talk smart... i may even talk smart... i can think of new things.. you can even think of new things... so basically, men and women have the capacity to be smart or intelligent... it is only in that eagerness or in our determination to take time and know things which are unkown to us that we differ...

My Jemhie... is my strength.. the only reason why I'm Still standing strong...

Otaku arekandera is off to a good start arekandera's Avatar
    Thanks

Not always because a girl can be smarter than a boy when it comes to computers but the boy could be smarter than a girl when it comes to cooking.So it depends on what he/she likes to do and is good at.

Quote Originally Posted by shaktidarrel27 View Post
    if we talk about this issue in view of psychology, at a certain age, one could say girls are far more smarter than boys because a normal girl tends to be mature at an early stage.. not only physically but also mentally.. compared to guys who mature at a later age.. they may look physically matured but mentally... its a different story...

In View of the bible, men may look smarter than women.. this is because, according to some, eve was taken from the lower part of adam.. thus not only smarter than women but also superior than them...
    shaktidarrel27
    It is true that girls are more mature then boys are;if I remember well the psychologists say that boys are behind(mentaly) girls with about two years but that depends on the person.

And yes in the view of the bible men look smarter than womens because eve was created from a rib of adam's and she was always treated like she was inferior to her men.

[QUOTE] Truth is, in my opinion...that we are all equally smart, it's just that women have more of a..'morale' to succeed were guys are for the most part, more lazy. [/QOUTE]
    Saionji
    The fact that boys are lazyer than girls could determine who's smarter but that isn't always right because I know lazy boys that are smarter than girls that work alot,maybe because those boys know what to do and how to do it without learning.But we can never know for sure.

In my opinion we are equally smart but some work hard to prove it and others don't work at all to prove it.(just my opinion)

"If you need something to worship, then worship life - all life, every last crawling bit of it! We're all in this beauty together!" - Frank Herbert

6. The Following User Says Thank You to arekandera For This Useful Post:

shaktidarrel27 (Feb 03, 2008)

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WishIcouldlivemore View Post
    Hey everyone this question has really been getting at me are girls really smarter than boys in this generation because there is this exam that Swaziland hosts anually for grade seven students and the top ten are always girls it's amazing I think it's stayed like that for about five years. So what do you guys think and do they always come out on top in other countries.
    Boys often mess around during school time and don't get as good edjucation as girls however this dosent mean all boys mess around some boys are actually very smart. The same applies with girls, most girls are obbdient and take in what they are being told, other mess around and be stupid so you can't really call it, it depends on the childs up bringing.

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

My answer is NO. Everyone is equally smart it is what they do with that knowledge. I will say women/girl use their knowledge more than guys, but I am not saying ALL of them do. People are gifted with a brain and it's up to them to use it or waste it.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

if you listen tojee fox worthy
    he thinks owmen are more
    intelegent because they train
    us guys to do this and that.

an example would be of a girl says
    im hungry some guys jsut assume
    they want food and go to the store
    bot eevn thiking it was the girls sugestion lol.

but thats just one view i agree that guy and girls
    are equalll but still they both have the flaws
    no one is perfect
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast