Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Are girls smarter than boys?

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Are girls smarter than boys?

It's definately equal in terms of intellect. Anecdotal evidence and generalizations are nothing to go by, really. For example, in my school, all the girls are drunken bimbos, and not a single one of them entered courses like Physics and Mathematics. However, I'll bet an arm and a leg there's a place where it is the exact opposite.

It depends on the person, not the gender.

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont think any sex is smarter than the other intelligence "depends on the person not the gender" like Luminous said lol >.< and how much effort you put into your work
    some people are naturally gifted with "smarts" and sompe people have to work twice as hard to achieve the same goals
    but I do IMO feel that girls are a bit more focused and mature than boys they're own age
    which lets them do better in school
    there are exceptions though lol

Newbie shaktidarrel27 is off to a good start shaktidarrel27's Avatar
    in a place where all our dreams are made from...
    Thanks

Hear hear hear! true enough, who is smarter basically depends on the person itself. not by what he/she looks like physically...

My Jemhie... is my strength.. the only reason why I'm Still standing strong...

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shaktidarrel27 View Post
    Hear hear hear! true enough, who is smarter basically depends on the person itself. not by what he/she looks like physically...
    Agreed.

I dont think there is a big difference in a general idea of who is smarter between girls and guys, it depends directly on each and every person because it all differs

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

I think no we are not smarter but we are as smart as anyone can be. No gender is superior than the other but every gender has its role. There are things where guys are really good at and we -as women- are not... and viceversa....
    However... I do know that we women have the ability of doing and focusing onmore than one thing at the time... so that gives us a little advantage ^_^... sorry guys...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lebasiara For This Useful Post:

anime_being_god (Feb 04, 2008)

Newbie Dragon Bandit is off to a good start Dragon Bandit's Avatar
    Thanks

Technically, girls are smarter than boys, that's because girls mature earlier than boys, which is why they seem so stupid.

Newbie xbeyondxthexgravex is off to a good start xbeyondxthexgravex's Avatar
    Thanks

yea i would have to say we are equal i dont think that one person is smarter just because there gender but if you want to be technical if we are talking about iq then Marilyn vos Savant has the highest documented iq but i dont think that means that girls are smarter or that the develop faster becauses the youngest 2 people to join mensa international were both men who were Ben Woods and Georgia Brown who were both only 2 years and 9 mounths old so i would say it totaly has to do with just who the person is.

sig by me

Newbie Dragon Bandit is off to a good start Dragon Bandit's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xbeyondxthexgravex View Post
    yea i would have to say we are equal i dont think that one person is smarter just because there gender but if you want to be technical if we are talking about iq then Marilyn vos Savant has the highest documented iq but i dont think that means that girls are smarter or that the develop faster becauses the youngest 2 people to join mensa international were both men who were Ben Woods and Georgia Brown who were both only 2 years and 9 mounths old so i would say it totaly has to do with just who the person is.
    Marilyn vos Savant? Who's that, and was she really that smart?

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast